ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Announcing the US Tour & Rap in LA, 1969
by ED Caraeff

BUY ME!!! CLICK HERE
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: "Rock Stage" Salutes Rocks Off! Your pic is there LOL Return to archive
09-20-02 05:54 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl The Mexican magazine Rocks Stage is finally on sale, Rocks Off is mentioned, credited and linked... but there's more, the first version of the infamous "We're Only in it for the Money" snapshot appears in a full page pix collage, this is it.

If you want your hard copy, I'm gonna post information in another thread later as I'm gonna start a garage sale
09-20-02 06:41 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This is a zoom from the magazine, of course I can post the original in a better resolution,but it's posted this way in order to show you who are there.

A lot of you are missing as this was the very first edition, the one the people from Rocks Stage saw and couldn't resist to use

09-20-02 06:52 PM
Angiegirl Oh my God! Finally my work pays off, I made my debut overseas in Mexico! LOL
It's a great way to start my career, getting famous abroad before the people in Holland know who I am

Me gusto mucho,
Angie
09-21-02 06:50 AM
marko God lord.........absolutely fucking MAD!
09-21-02 11:57 AM
Maxlugar WOW!

First Entertainment Weekly.

And now this!

I am a Golden God.

See that Josh?

Maxy!!
09-21-02 02:06 PM
Jaxx now i'm bouncing off the walls even more. i was quite thrilled to see the rocks off link on page 150 of my copy of MOJO. what a great stones issue....now this. a cover. oh, the hand of fate.....