ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Announcing the US Tour & Rap in LA, 1969
by ED Caraeff

BUY ME!!! CLICK HERE
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Is it difficult to get pairs from Scalpers? Return to archive
09-20-02 01:54 PM
Soupbone Just wondering if it is hard to get a pair of tickets (seats next to each other) from Scalpers pre show in the lot. My wife is now joining me on my quest for tickets tonight in Philly. As you guys can tell by now, I don't know Jack about buying scalped tickets. Any, and I mean ANY help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
09-20-02 02:02 PM
sirmoonie The only help I can offer, Cornbone, is that if they say the tix are ringside on the poopdeck, don't believe a word of it. They don't even have a goddam poopdeck in Philly!
09-20-02 02:22 PM
jb nO TROUBLE AT ALL..YOU WILL GET BELOW FACE VALUE...DON'T BE AN IDIOT LIKE ME AND PAY 5K FOR 4 TICKETS!!!!
09-20-02 03:10 PM
Sir Stonesalot I don't know about all that Neckbone...but you can easily get a pair from any pimp working Broad St. Maybe he'll work a 2 for 1 deal!

Perhaps a pair of blondes...or a pair of ebony beauties? Mix and match?

Does your wife swing like that? You lucky guy, Dogbone! I envy you!