ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Announcing the US Tour & Rap in LA, 1969
by ED Caraeff

BUY ME!!! CLICK HERE
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: bad news aussie fans - mick taylor blow out Return to archive
09-19-02 11:56 PM
stonedinaustralia the tour by the todd sharpeville blues band (featuring mick taylor) - which was due to hit our shores in the next few weeks has been cancelled - the person who advised me couldn't tell me why

damn, i was really looking forward to that...so near and now so far
09-20-02 12:45 AM
fmk438j The blues festival in Narooma that would have hosted them in 2 weeks time reported he would not be coming, back on 2nd September. They report "personal reasons". Check it out in the news section of their website.

http://www.bluesfestival.tv/

I was going to go too. I wonder if he'd be pissed if you asked him to sign a stones record?
[Edited by fmk438j]
[Edited by fmk438j]
09-20-02 04:08 AM
Moonisup No mick T won't be pissed if you'd ask hm that!

rik, the wooden shoe
09-20-02 01:42 PM
Staffan No, MT gladly signs Stones records! I gave him Ya ya's to sign it, and he even asked me if he liked it... So I have a beautiful cover saying: "Best wishes, Mick Taylor"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope he tours Sweden again, I couldn't make it the last time...
09-20-02 01:43 PM
David It was cancelled because oz didn't have enough cheeseburgers.
09-20-02 01:47 PM
sirmoonie It was cancelled because Taylor refused to play the poopdeck. He does this all the time, back and forth with the promoters.