ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Announcing the US Tour & Rap in LA, 1969
by ED Caraeff

BUY ME!!! CLICK HERE
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: YOTI (SPIT) Return to archive
09-19-02 02:44 PM
Maxlugar Ye Olde Triple Inn (YOTI, aka SPIT- Stones Party Inebriation Tavern)is a go.

I took Sir Stonesalot's advice and told them we will start a tab rather than get some per person open bar arrangement. He's right, we shouldn't be drinking enough before the show to make that worthwhile. However, I believe we should start one tab as individual tabs would be to crazy for them.

So we are in.

It is a small place shaped like an "L". Go in straight to the back and turn left.

There you will find revelry of the highest order.

Ye Olde Maxy Lugar!

09-19-02 02:46 PM
jb Is this for the 2003 shows which I shall attend...is this a fine establisment worthy of my presence...Is there a cover charge?
09-19-02 02:51 PM
Scot Rocks I wish I could be there. Have a great time people, NYC S.P.I.T., Rocks Off meet up, The Stones, MSG....

Help!!!!!!!!lol, just please tell me how good it was!!

Cheers

Mark
09-19-02 02:54 PM
Maxlugar You're too "fancy" for this place olde friend.

Unless....no you wouldn't. Never mind....
09-19-02 03:00 PM
scope Great job Maxy, you done good. A pay as you go bar would work too if the tabs is an issue with them, because someone in the other thread mentioned that it would then be easier to buy one another a beer. I for one would like to buy your first, for all the work you've done. I decided that I will need to start my Stones vacation week at noon on thursday so that I can get to there early enough.

09-19-02 03:12 PM
Maxlugar Ah Scope, you don't need to actually buy each other drinks.

The fact that we will all be under the same roof and drinking alcohol and listening to Stones is well enough.

A week from today, we will be the SPIT_ or the YOTI_ or some other some such label.

And that is what makes us just that little bit better than the rest.

Amen.

MAXY!!!!
09-19-02 03:15 PM
jb Max, I have been called a "fancy dancer"....but seriously, count on me in 2003!!!! Rev. Jesse JB
09-19-02 03:25 PM
sirmoonie This YOTI sounds like fun. Mind if I join in?
09-19-02 03:27 PM
jb Do they allow yodling?
09-19-02 04:26 PM
Jaxx
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
This YOTI sounds like fun. Mind if I join in?

hell no. come on!

i'd also like to thank max for rising to the occassion and finding us a joint where we can get our rocks off.
09-19-02 04:27 PM
jb Great Job Jaxx! I like you the most!!!
09-19-02 04:38 PM
Jaxx
quote:
jb wrote:
Great Job Jaxx! I like you the most!!!

LOLrotf

oh jeez. i guess flattery will get you everywhere.....