ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Announcing the US Tour & Rap in LA, 1969
by ED Caraeff

BUY ME!!! CLICK HERE
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sitting with Royalty Return to archive
09-19-02 01:00 PM
Stonesdoug I had the pleasure sitting in front of Sir Stonesalot last night. Great to meet you, sir!!. I was so taken aback that I bowed as he left and kissed his hand---was that royalty or Jack Daniels talking???
09-19-02 01:08 PM
jb I hope he was'nt the guy that pissed on your sister Doug! ..just kidding!!!
09-19-02 02:25 PM
Jaxx
quote:
Stonesdoug wrote:
---was that royalty or Jack Daniels talking???

i would venture to guess the JD????
09-19-02 02:30 PM
Moonisup jaxx would you take the downers josh and I have away?? We're now the only ones who still have them!!!

regards,

rik, the wooden shoe
09-19-02 02:31 PM
jb This is a clear act of sabatoge!!!
09-19-02 02:46 PM
Scot Rocks LOL...

Mark
09-19-02 02:48 PM
jb You have also been contaminated Scott Rocks...
09-19-02 02:48 PM
Sir Stonesalot Great to see you again last night StonesDoug! It's always a pleasure to high five and shake hands with my fellow Stonesian kin.

And I can plainly see that your Stonesian genes have been passed along in full to your son. I too, am trying to pass mine on to my son...he sees his 1st show next weekend at Giant's.

So thanks Doug, for making this show more memorable for me.

Shidoobee!
09-19-02 02:50 PM
jb Doug is a good guy..unfortunately a lot of his regulars are whinning babies or pathetic, fat, old broads...it's not his fault..he is way to nice to these whinning pussies who love AeroSmith and the Beatles.
[Edited by jb]
09-19-02 02:58 PM
Moonisup Yeah josh, it is a let's work conspiracy, they try to nail us here, we won't give up!!!

Rik
09-19-02 03:13 PM
jb I have begun to post less on Shidoobee...I can't take the goody two shoes on that board...I still like posting there, but they constantly report me to Doug like school children...have you ever seen some of their pictures!
09-19-02 04:09 PM
Moonisup Yeah man, that's really sad their a bit ugly!!!

Rik, the wooden shoe
09-19-02 04:10 PM
jb Yes....a bit ugly!!!! My wife is lucky to have a rich, good looking man !!!!
09-19-02 09:55 PM
Stonesthrow Jb-- Does she have him on the side?
09-19-02 10:26 PM
nankerphelge Yeah, is he bigger than you jb?
09-19-02 10:26 PM
Sir Stonesalot Bwaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

You get a gold star beside your name ST...
09-19-02 10:38 PM
Fiji Joe I can take but so much. Don't ya'll just know JB is a fat, bald, gap-toothed, pock-marked twit who spends his hours amending traffic tickets for Miami's under 20 year old drivers?

"Morton's Steak House, Morton's Steak House"...shut your piehole you chum chuckle...Man, Nobody goes to Miami for steak!

"Beautiful wife"?..Careful man, don't let the air out of her...she'll fart and fly out the window.

"Beautiful home"?....Mmmm...stucco...now that's class!

"Kids in private school"...that's nice....maybe someday they can get there on something other than the short bus.

You wanna compare client lists and salaries cumtwat? No you don't! Show a little class P.D., you'll surprise all who come into contact with you.

By the way, where you gonna be before the Atlanta show? We'll hook up, I'll buy you a Shirley Temple.

09-20-02 09:04 AM
Sir Stonesalot Hey Fiji! Quit pickin' on my Joshy! He's taking me to MSG for the HBO show!

Unless of course, YOU want to take me to the HBO/MSG show...
09-20-02 03:31 PM
Fiji Joe SS...are you taking the short bus to MSG?
09-20-02 03:37 PM
Sir Stonesalot Why, no Fiji...I'm driving my SUV...just in case I get stuck in a blizzard, or a mudslide comes out of no where.
09-20-02 03:41 PM
sirmoonie I can't believe you're a lawyer Fiji. I have a new found respect for you. You aren't the boofmonger I had assumed.
09-20-02 03:56 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy What day of the week is the MSG show?

Xyzzy might endure cafeteria food for a few weeks and go down to MSG for HBO instead of watching it.

-tSYX --- Waiting on a call from you!
09-20-02 08:38 PM
Fuc*ing Andrew LOL Fiji. That might be the funniest thing I've ever read on this board. And true, too true.
09-20-02 11:21 PM
scope
quote:
TheSavageYoungXyzzy wrote:
What day of the week is the MSG show?

Xyzzy might endure cafeteria food for a few weeks and go down to MSG for HBO instead of watching it.

-tSYX --- Waiting on a call from you!

Saturday night at the Garden. It doesn't get better than that. Perfect for a weekend bender in the Big Apple. Stick to the pre-packaged food in the cafeteria. You don't know what they put in that 'homemade' shit.