ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Announcing the US Tour & Rap in LA, 1969
by ED Caraeff

BUY ME!!! CLICK HERE
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Change of header - Sorry Bono Return to archive
09-18-02 11:52 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I was very busy and didn't change header yesterday, I just received s bunch of pix by Fernando Aceves from today's show so I'm in the process of changing header

This header was up some minutes LOL

09-18-02 11:54 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl pic by Anthony Mathile
09-19-02 12:42 AM
Pants Make the Man It looks like Bono is starting to get a double chin.
09-19-02 12:47 AM
MarthaMyDear Just as long as Bono is replaced by that sexy, friggin' BEAST in your Signature pic., all is friggin' "RIGHT!!!" with the world!!! lol........................ :P EEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! lol................. :P HE!!! HE!!! EEEYEA, BABY!!! OH, DO BEHAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P I'M IN FINE FORM TONIGHT!!! lol................... :P :P :P HE!!! HE!!! lol............. :P
09-19-02 12:54 AM
parmeda
quote:
Change of header - Sorry Bono

Voo...no need to appologize. Bono doesn't stand a chance against Fernando's photos tonight.
Crop out Mick for another time, as a header...great shot of him!
Great choice for the change, I might add. Keith...so classic!
09-19-02 01:03 AM
Martha Fantastic choice Voodoo..

I agree with parmeda..no need to apologize.

And my god, Mick looks so fuckin' good......

Mick and Bono are almost 20 years apart in age...

You'd never know it.

Geez...I gotta stick to my exercise routine.
09-19-02 03:28 PM
Soul Survivor What the hell though. He's just Bono. Get a last name dude.
09-19-02 03:35 PM
jb Look at the front hairline...I believe it's a weave!!! What a fat , bloated piece of garbage..please edit him out Geraldo and replace him with yours truly!!!
Geez, Keith aint looking so hot there either!
[Edited by jb]
09-19-02 03:45 PM
littleredrooster jb,
Keith is looking VERY HOT!!!

It was 95 degrees in the Aragon, and he was working HARD!!!
09-19-02 03:51 PM
David intesting. all we need is a picture of sting, bono and mick. as hard as mick tries to be cool, he will never be trying as hard as bono does.
09-19-02 03:53 PM
jb You know, that's the only good thing to happen the last few years..Sting has finally shut up!!!
09-19-02 04:02 PM
jb Great post jb!!!!!
09-19-02 05:27 PM
The Eggman I agree with Jb here, whenever there's a world crisis Sting has been there or singing about it, and hasn't been "NOT IT" forever, since the dis-band of the Police he's always been involved somewhere , somehow....Recently he has shut up

Not to dis Sting in anyway, "SO LONELY" is such a great Police song!!!
09-19-02 05:33 PM
Moonisup
quote:
jb wrote:
You know, that's the only good thing to happen the last few years..Sting has finally shut up!!!

indeed!!! Well look at mick and keith and then at Bono, bono looks like a disabled kid compared to the rest!! Ah mick is looking younger and younger as he ages

rik the wooden shoe