ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Announcing the US Tour & Rap in LA, 1969
by ED Caraeff

BUY ME!!! CLICK HERE
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Theme Predictions/Wishes for Friday?? Return to archive
09-18-02 08:30 AM
Soupbone Just wondering what you all think. So far the "Themed" arena shows have yielded an "Exiles" night and a "Some Girls" night.

You guys have any predictions/wishes for Friday?

I'm hoping for a "Let it Bleed" night featuring:

Monkey Man
You got the Silver
Gimme Shelter
Midnight Rambler
Love in Vain
Let it Bleed

I know they are playing Monkey Man and Rambler every night in the Stadiums, but I can't get enough. Gimme Shelter never gets old for me and I would love to see You got the Silver in person.

Your thoughts?
09-18-02 08:36 AM
Moonisup I hope for a 40-licks theme,

jumping jack flash
start me up
street fighting man
honky tonk women
Sympathy for the devil
and
satisfaction

Rik, the wooden shoe

lol
09-18-02 08:39 AM
nankerphelge Yeah I was "tinkin'" about the same thing today Boney!

The key is, NYC is next week -- gotta figure MSG will get either LIB or Beggars (I doubt they'll start repeating Exile or SG so soon on the east coast).

Other than Hand of Fate, we still haven't seen/heard any of those Black & Blue songs they rehearsed neither -- Cherry Oh Baby, Hot Stuff. What other releases did they rehearse the hell out of?
09-18-02 08:50 AM
Soupbone I think they could easily play either LIB or Beggar's in Philly. I know alot of people on this board are down on Philly because of the ticket sales, but I can tell you that when the curtain drops on Friday, that place will be packed and the energy will be fever pitch.

The Stones know that Philly is every bit important as NYC is as far as having a rabid, knowledgeable crowd. They will not dissapoint. They wouldn't have booked 3 shows there if they were "saving" anything for NYC. Both citys will be treated to outstanding shows.

On the other comment, I would have no problem if they repeated the Exile set.
09-18-02 08:58 AM
nankerphelge I agree with you about Philly -- Stones love Philly. Philly love Stones! Philly love party. Nanky love party. Nanky love Stones. Nanky love cheesesteaks. Philly have cheesesteaks, and party, and Stones. And chiba -- everyone love chiba!

Damn I wish it was Friday -- Nanky no like waiting!
09-20-02 10:56 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Good prediction about the album SoupBone!!! Not all the songs, now what is your prediction for MSG?

I am sure it will be Beggars Banquet or Somegirls for the NYC references
09-20-02 11:11 PM
Soul Survivor 1. Miss You
2. Beast Of Burden
3. When The Whip Comes Down
4. Far Away Eyes
5. Shattered