ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Please back to reherase Sway and play it live
Rehearsing in Toronto
© 2005 Frank Micelotta with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Losing My Interest.... Return to archive
September 20th, 2005 12:21 PM
steel driving hammer Please help.

This is the greatest album since Tattoo You too.

What to do.

September 20th, 2005 12:26 PM
Jumacfly Welcome back Steelie!!
ABB is a great album!
September 20th, 2005 12:31 PM
texile can't do a thing - just gotta ride it out...........
it'll come back.
September 20th, 2005 12:37 PM
jb
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
Please help.

What to do.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,169866,00.html
A great man has passed!!!! He fought so that people like Mel Gibson would not be able to spread their hate.
September 20th, 2005 12:37 PM
lotsajizz put Let It Bleed on for six days straight...works for me
September 20th, 2005 12:45 PM
Factory Girl Steelie!! If you say ABB is a great album, why are you losing interest??

What is the underlying reason for interest loss? Why are you losing interest in things you previously enjoyed?

Nurse FG!
September 20th, 2005 02:57 PM
J.J.Flash B-B-B-B-B-Baby?!??!?! My baby?!?!?! Baby Steelie, Steel Magnolia!??! Is that really you?!?! Where in the hell have you been that left this most prodigious of all Rolling Stones message board in a long, deep, endless hiatus?!?!? What the hell have you been doing all this time...... because you used to sound always mint-fresh and hell, could you write a post.

Gotta go back to work now. Any problems... call your loyal friend who never forget you. Joey's gotta know!

"Break the news Ronnie"

J. Santos!
[Edited by Joey]
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
September 20th, 2005 03:19 PM
Lethargy
quote:
jb wrote:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,169866,00.html
A great man has passed!!!! He fought so that people like Mel Gibson would not be able to spread their hate.

Ah yes, the leftist definition of 'hatred': being a religous person. Of course, if Ted Kennedy or John Kerry (or JFK for that matter) is religious, that's ok. That's probably 'love', since they're in the correct political party for you.

I'm an atheist myself, but I defend the right of people to worship as they see fit, and I'm on the side of the U.S. Constitution.
September 20th, 2005 04:49 PM
jb
quote:
Lethargy wrote:

Ah yes, the leftist definition of 'hatred': being a religous person. Of course, if Ted Kennedy or John Kerry (or JFK for that matter) is religious, that's ok. That's probably 'love', since they're in the correct political party for you.

I'm an atheist myself, but I defend the right of people to worship as they see fit, and I'm on the side of the U.S. Constitution.

He can be religious, but his movie was a gross distortion and he is no friend of the blue!
September 20th, 2005 05:06 PM
Lethargy
quote:
jb wrote:
He can be religious, but his movie was a gross distortion and he is no friend of the blue!

I haven't seen the movie, so I'm not qualified to judge it's level of distortion. However, writing a movie that (let's assume for sake of argument) distorts historical events does not, in my mind, equal "hatred." That's the part that bugs me. Some dufuss makes a movie, and we're supposed to call that "hate". In my mind, I think "hate" applies more to, say, militant muslim extremists who saw innocent people's heads of on video tape. That qualifies as an example of "hate", not movie-making.

I don't mean to jump on you in particular J.B. I've seen enough of your posts to know you probably agree with my general view here. I know you're hawkish on terrorism. Something about your post triggered this reaction - it could have been anyone. Anyway, if you got this far, thanks for tolerating my opinion.
September 20th, 2005 05:08 PM
Joey
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
Please help.

What to do.

My Dearest Baby ..............................

The answer lies HERE ! :

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)