ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Please back to reherase Sway and play it live
Rehearsing in Toronto
© 2005 Frank Micelotta with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Charlie Watts by Throbby Return to archive
September 19th, 2005 11:24 PM
Lavendar What a BUUUUUTiful Header photo of Charlie!!!!!Throbby you are so Lucky to have taken this buuuutiful pic! WOW Charlie has always been so somber. Its nice to see Mr. Watts Enjoy! *_*
September 20th, 2005 12:18 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I agree 100% this was a "Throbby Moment" not Kodak who can take a shot with Charlie looking at the camera, smiling and playing. What a shot!

In fact the whole photo has also Woody and Darryl looking at the camera.

I guess it was the end of a song as Charlie is still playing but the rest not, Keith is even changing guitar.

Congratulations Throbby, you know I watch photos of the stones daily since 1998, looking for headers, paying to download, scanning magazines and books; I have a huge collection of magazines some of you have been in my studio. I have collection of originals from great photographers including Baron Wolman, Ethan Russel, Kevin Mazur, Lynn Goldsmith, Fernando Aceves, Robert Altman, and some more

A good photographer have the feelin to capture the moment, some have professional cameras that are practically "Filming" and then they select the right moment

A good one has the feeling to be in the right moment, from the right angle, with the right camera set-up and believe me you're a very good one

The only difference between a pro and you is that you share your art for free with the right people, I also appreciate the fact that you share some here, some at http://www.maxlugar.com and some more different at Shidoobeeland, that's cool

You frigging rule the school dude and that's cool!

Sincerely

Gerardo
September 20th, 2005 05:43 AM
luxury1 I think throbby's ability to "capture the moment" has alot to do with the fact that he is a true fan, and has been for most of his life. He knows what is coming next, so to speak, from watching and listening to the band for so many years. And some nights are Magical Stones Nights, arent they??!!
September 20th, 2005 07:22 AM
LadyJane That is one of THE best photos of Charlie I have ever seen.

He IS looking right at you, Throbby!! Amazing.

LJ.
September 20th, 2005 07:24 AM
egon i'm pretty sure he was looking at luxy
September 20th, 2005 07:37 AM
LadyJane Perhaps..but I reserve the right to look at Throbby!!!!

LJ.

September 20th, 2005 07:45 AM
egon fair enough LJ!

What u drinking tonight?
September 20th, 2005 07:52 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
egon wrote:
i'm pretty sure he was looking at luxy

September 20th, 2005 08:14 AM
scratched "To Throbby I now give this message: You got eyes"

Scratchy Kerouac, 2005.
September 20th, 2005 08:39 AM
StonesChick
quote:
Lavendar wrote:
What a BUUUUUTiful Header photo of Charlie!!!!!Throbby you are so Lucky to have taken this buuuutiful pic! WOW Charlie has always been so somber. Its nice to see Mr. Watts Enjoy! *_*

Your pictures are absolutely incredible!!! Thanks a lot! I can feel the excitement and energy from the concert...jonesin bad.
September 20th, 2005 08:56 AM
throbby Ha Voodoo! Now that's funny!

Thank you so much for the kind words.

The Stones are such consummate performers. Makes it hard to take a bad photo of them.

September 20th, 2005 09:03 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
September 20th, 2005 02:20 PM
Tom Great photo one of the best of Charlie thank you Throbby
September 20th, 2005 02:36 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
scratched wrote:
"To Throbby I now give this message: You got eyes"

Scratchy Kerouac, 2005.

September 20th, 2005 03:22 PM
stewed & Keefed
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)