ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Please back to reherase Sway and play it live
Rehearsing in Toronto
© 2005 Frank Micelotta with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Toronto fans, get primed! Return to archive
September 19th, 2005 05:16 PM
Lazy Bones Friday September 23rd- Sunday September 25th:
The "Rolling Stones" Classic Rock Weekend

Rolling Stones – replicatio saxum – a rare breed of rock musician. Established in 1962, they are four musicians that continue to defy the bounds of time and age. Their prey – hundreds of thousands of fans across Toronto hungry for one simple sound – a guitar riff.

Starting Friday afternoon at 3 on the Kim Mitchell Show, it’s the Q107 "Rolling Stones" Classic Rock Weekend.

The best of the Stones all weekend long. Plus Club Q members will have a shot at scoring tickets to the show, including 4 seats “on stage” with the band. Join Club Q, and be listening for your chance to play “What Keef Said”.

The Q107 "Rolling Stones" Classic Rock Weekend - in association with the Beer Store - where the beers are. Classic Rock Q107.
September 19th, 2005 07:11 PM
lennonluver9 omg thats so awesome im so excited i love Q107!! i wanna win those tickets but i alreasdy have some lol (those are obviously better tho) hehe im so excited!
September 19th, 2005 11:27 PM
Lavendar I believe its a party all week! Pump It UP!
September 20th, 2005 12:41 PM
mickmask Thanks for the heads up Lazybones.
I'll have the 'Q' on all weekend. My seats aren't bad ...but I won't say no to 'onstage'!
Who's going from this board?
[Edited by mickmask]
September 20th, 2005 12:50 PM
jb This show has not sold well....I hope it picks up and the Stones are not embarrassed ...................
September 20th, 2005 12:53 PM
mickmask Don't worry ...they won't be.

I'LL BE THERE!! lol.

September 20th, 2005 12:54 PM
jb
quote:
mickmask wrote:
Don't worry ...they won't be.

I'LL BE THERE!! lol.

Do you feel it will fill up in time....? Are there major ticket giveaways yet like Detroit?
September 20th, 2005 01:05 PM
mickmask Have not heard of giveaways yet...but have no fear...Toronto won't let them down. It's common for the Dome to sell out on the last day. Just a little more casual up here...must be something in the water/beer...oh hell...same thing!
September 20th, 2005 02:18 PM
Lavendar My mind is workin over time!!!!! LOL I'm in section 111 They appear to be alright seats! I have already made a ***SPARKLIN Tongue***** 2X2 I still want to create!! HaHA Maybe I could buy a new battery for the flickerin Tongue pin. Everything is rolled and waitin 6- 6- 6- Days ROCK N ROLL BABEEEEZZZZ
September 20th, 2005 04:03 PM
mickmask Hi Lavendar...nice to meetcha.
111 huh..to the right of the stage? I was in that section before...great seats.

mm.
September 20th, 2005 05:13 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
mickmask wrote:
Who's going from this board?

Me.

Pre-party at the Hard Rock (279 Yonge Street). I'll be there around 4:00 (hopefully). Sporting a white Rocks Off t-shirt and Shidoobee name tag (Lazy Bones / Jeff).

Hope to meet as many as I can.

"Toronto Tom" and I are in sec. 115...
[Edited by Lazy Bones]
September 20th, 2005 05:33 PM
lennonluver9 ill be there!!!

i like far away tho and im only 16 so i dont really drive yet so i wont be at any fun pre show things which is a drag but i cant wait for the show!!!
September 20th, 2005 07:01 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
lennonluver9 wrote:
ill be there!!!

i like far away tho and im only 16 so i dont really drive yet so i wont be at any fun pre show things which is a drag but i cant wait for the show!!!

Welcome to the board, btw! Enjoy the show. My first concert was at 16.
September 20th, 2005 07:02 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
jb wrote:
This show has not sold well....I hope it picks up and the Stones are not embarrassed ...................

Oh come on, Josh, sure it has. Just because it's not sold out doesn't mean it's not selling well.

Will you be joining us?
September 20th, 2005 07:29 PM
mickmask Hope to see u all there.
LazyBones...I'll keep an eye open for ya at the Hard Rock.

mm.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)