ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Please back to reherase Sway and play it live
Rehearsing in Toronto
© 2005 Frank Micelotta with special thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Header (Kudos to throbby) Return to archive
September 16th, 2005 10:03 AM
nankerphelge Looks like an alternate cover to A Bigger Bang!!!

September 16th, 2005 10:10 AM
Nellcote Throbby, great photos, thanks!
September 16th, 2005 10:31 AM
IanBillen
That Photo is the best picture of Mick I have seen in years.
He looks so drug out. Just as Mick used to.

Fuckin Great. I didn't even know he had that true drugged out look anymore but there it is.

Wow. Now that my good friend IS Mick Jagger.

Ian
September 16th, 2005 10:33 AM
Factory Girl Thanks throbby for the fantastic photo-journalism!
September 16th, 2005 10:37 AM
Nasty Habits I'd also like to chime in. That picture is unbelievable.

Good job, throb!

September 16th, 2005 11:26 AM
Irina Wonderful photo! Thanks Throbby!
And thanks everyone for all great ABB Tour photos
we may see on the board!
September 16th, 2005 11:33 AM
luxury1 It was extemely humid and hot on the floor. Mick was a mess of sweat. Well, we all were, actually. He was having a fucking blast. SMiling the entire night, lots of impromtu falsettos, sing alongs. I'll remember more as the day progresses....I cant give those well-worded reviews, damn it.
September 16th, 2005 11:44 AM
moy great header fantastic thanks throbbt
September 16th, 2005 11:54 AM
Tom This is one of the best headers thank you very Throbby
September 16th, 2005 12:23 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Yes, indeed a photo nobody can't resist to immediately use it as a header, thanks again Mr. Lucky Bastard
September 16th, 2005 12:45 PM
Egbert Throbby - thanks for all the great photos.
September 16th, 2005 02:07 PM
Mr Jimmy Most of the photos from the fans have a great atmosphere and make me feel like I'm seeing the Stones on a real stage and not posing on a stage in a studio. A lot of professional stage shots SUFFER from perfect focus, exposure, etc and they look too static. Rock 'n' roll is supposed to be slightly gritty and sometimes blurry, so I'm really loving these photos by the fans. Thanks so much Throbby.
September 16th, 2005 02:58 PM
ShesARainbow Yes, GREAT picture! I was at the show last night, but up in the stands on Keith's side. It was extremely hot and humid there, too!

Anyway, THANX for the close-up!
September 16th, 2005 03:05 PM
pdog I'm speechless!
September 17th, 2005 12:40 AM
lonecrapshooter Congrats on the awesome photos! Better than Bob Gruen could dream of! How did you pull that off? What kind of camera did you use? Long lense up high on the chairs? Truly spectacular!
September 17th, 2005 12:53 AM
KeepRigid Cool shot. The first thing I thought of was the cover for Too Much Blood.

September 17th, 2005 09:37 AM
PartyDoll MEG Throbby - You rule!!! Great work capturing the best frontman in RnR history!!
September 17th, 2005 10:06 AM
mac_daddy i said it over @ the couch, but i will say it again here...

the pics are absolutely f*cking fantastic!
September 17th, 2005 10:27 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This is the reference header, there's more on top on the Giants Stadium thread and some more DIFFERENT at http://www.maxlugar.com

September 17th, 2005 10:34 AM
luxury1 I like today's header best --Sat.--that Chesire cat grin. RIght at me.........
September 17th, 2005 10:38 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl me too, but it was not on-line when I changed header yesterday, in this pic they look even more waster, we have the four current members and Chuck, only Darryl is missing here
September 17th, 2005 07:54 PM
gypsy throbby, thank you so much for sharing your wonderful photos. They are great. In my personal opinion, they are better than all of the professional photographers' pictures (with the exception of the great Kevin Mazur, of course) of this entire tour. Excellent work. THANKS!
September 18th, 2005 12:39 PM
Trey Krimsin Throbby should consider becoming a pro photographer, if he isn't already. Great shots.
September 19th, 2005 02:19 AM
gypsy
quote:
Trey Krimsin wrote:
Throbby should consider becoming a pro photographer, if he isn't already. Great shots.

Totally! His photos are excellent. I'm so glad he took them.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)