ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

Thanks to Fabio "hot Stuff"
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 4 reel cocksucker blues Return to archive
September 13th, 2004 11:01 AM
headshrinker is n e 1 in europe getting a copy of this new version coz the guy who originally posted info about this said that he was only gonna trade with north americans. i live in the k and am desperate for a copy.
September 13th, 2004 11:05 AM
scratched Me too. I'd love to get this. I haven't even seen CS Blues! Anyone? Please!?
September 13th, 2004 11:15 AM
egon fyi; u can find it on kazaa etc
September 13th, 2004 11:47 AM
headshrinker i have a version already but its rubish quality so i want this new version if its that good
September 13th, 2004 12:38 PM
Jumping Jack It is being treed on Shidoobee. Contact on of the Euro branches.
September 13th, 2004 12:39 PM
scratched
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
It is being treed on Shidoobee. Contact on of the Euro branches.

I missed the deadline. You reckon we can still get in?
September 13th, 2004 12:43 PM
stewed & Keefed
quote:
scratched wrote:

I missed the deadline. You reckon we can still get in?

Put your message on the thread I'm sure someone will pick you up,their a good bunch,and very generous
[Edited by stewed & Keefed]
September 13th, 2004 12:47 PM
scratched Cheers for the tip.
September 13th, 2004 01:10 PM
Jumping Jack Pick the branch that is closest to you to minimize the need for customs paperwork.
September 13th, 2004 07:28 PM
Mr Hess
quote:
scratched wrote:
Me too. I'd love to get this. I haven't even seen CS Blues! Anyone? Please!?

a very overrated movie imo
September 14th, 2004 03:52 AM
scratched
quote:
Mr Hess wrote:

a very overrated movie imo

Probably is going by what I've heard but there is a large CS Blues shaped hole in my collection!
September 14th, 2004 11:32 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Pick the branch that is closest to you to minimize the need for customs paperwork.

Well, since you are discussing this thing.... could you explain. "Minimize the need for customs paperworkd.." - How so? Sorry my lack of knowledge on this thing, but I am trying to become a trader, but unfortunately I have almost nothing to share, so somebody generous and patient could tell me how? I really would die for a copy of L&G DVD. By the way, a DVD-R is supposed to run fine in any device?

Thanks.

PMs are much appreciated!

Cheers!
September 14th, 2004 07:14 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

Well, since you are discussing this thing.... could you explain. "Minimize the need for customs paperworkd.." - How so? Sorry my lack of knowledge on this thing, but I am trying to become a trader, but unfortunately I have almost nothing to share, so somebody generous and patient could tell me how? I really would die for a copy of L&G DVD. By the way, a DVD-R is supposed to run fine in any device?

Thanks.

PMs are much appreciated!

Cheers!

hey jjf

they mean that you want to sign on as a leaf to a branch that is from your home country, or near to it. anytime a package is sent across nat'l borders, the sender is required to fill out a customs form...

if you sign on as a leaf, you are agreeing to send a self-addressed , stamed mailer to the person who is burning the discs. you send them blanks, and areturn mailer, and they burn the discs, and send them back to you (in the mailer you provided).

i hope this helps.