ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

Thanks to Fabio "hot Stuff"
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Joey-11K- big ups!! Return to archive Page: 1 2
September 13th, 2004 02:27 PM
glencar You want a picture, Lamby? Go to shidoobbee & ask for "Juno" as she posted some pix. She's a bit wacko, though. Forewarned is forearmed, I always say.
September 13th, 2004 02:28 PM
Joey
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

They didn't sell out? Seriously?

Are there pictures of these anywhere? It would make a good signature.

glencar - what other threads disappeared? Does this happen often? I posted a good article for nanker about monkey prisoners.

I don't know about all of that but my Ass smells something FIERCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET OVER HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........Whilst I UNCAKE .
September 13th, 2004 03:09 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
glencar wrote:
You want a picture, Lamby? Go to shidoobbee & ask for "Juno" as she posted some pix. She's a bit wacko, though. Forewarned is forearmed, I always say.

I think the phrases "Brian Jones pool tiles" and "shidoobbee" imply wacko by their very nature.

Joey - what did you have for lunch?
September 13th, 2004 03:12 PM
Joey
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

I think the phrases "Brian Jones pool tiles" and "shidoobbee" imply wacko by their very nature.

Joey - what did you have for lunch?

Tomato Cheese Soup !!!!

Git !!! ... Git !!!!
September 13th, 2004 03:15 PM
glencar LOL I lurve my Lamby.
September 13th, 2004 03:16 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
Joey wrote:

Tomato Cheese Soup !!!!

Git !!! ... Git !!!!

Sounds like you DON'T need uncaking.

I had a Caprese salad. Tomato, mozzerella, fresh basil leaves, olive oil and oregeno. Trader Joe's French onion soup for breakfast. That stuff rules.

glencar - you got pm!

September 13th, 2004 03:20 PM
Joey
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

Sounds like you DON'T need uncaking.

*** Joey smashes through his computer screen at work , grabs Lambchop's pathetic Avatar and begins to fecal swab himself into a frothy and foamy ecstasy ***

Frothy !
September 13th, 2004 04:30 PM
gypsy For Lamby:

They even have pictures of the tiles. I am thinking that we could duplicate them...sell 'em to the wackos, and make a killing!

http://www.brianjonesfc.com/html/body_pool_tiles.html
September 13th, 2004 04:47 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
gypsy wrote:
For Lamby:

They even have pictures of the tiles. I am thinking that we could duplicate them...sell 'em to the wackos, and make a killing!

http://www.brianjonesfc.com/html/body_pool_tiles.html

"Each will be numbered and will be accompanied by a laminated 'Certificate of Authenticity' to include your name, member number (if applicable), a photo of the pool, and signed by Alastair and Harriet Johns. Please note that for every tile sold they are donating �20.00 to the Statue Fund.

This is an unique opportunity for you to own a tile from Brian's swimming pool."

Oh brother!

I seem to remember visiting that page when the news first came out. I didn't remember pictures back then, although I could be wrong.

We wouldn't even need to duplicate them - just go to Lowes or Home Depot, buy some blue tiles and stick them in a kiddie pool filled with clorinated water and dirt for a few weeks in the sun.

I guess there is hope for the world that they haven't sold out yet. Do they charge more for the ones taken out in the section Brian's corpse was found floating? Afterall, he may have hit bottom first you know.

September 13th, 2004 05:11 PM
gypsy I remember an old site that didn't have pictures of the tiles too. Perhaps they think that if one looks at the tiles, they will only want them more. They do look rather enticing...
I think everyone that bought a pool tile should have a party, and put their tiles together like a puzzle.
September 13th, 2004 05:21 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I remember an old site that didn't have pictures of the tiles too. Perhaps they think that if one looks at the tiles, they will only want them more. They do look rather enticing...
I think everyone that bought a pool tile should have a party, and put their tiles together like a puzzle.

Oh , Honey .............................

You Go Girl !
September 13th, 2004 07:29 PM
glencar Kamby, I have followed your advice & purchased some ratty blue tiles. In a few weeks, I'm going to put them up on Ebay & make a literal killing. There are so many dupes out there. PEOPLE is their bible.
September 13th, 2004 08:51 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
glencar wrote:
Kamby, I have followed your advice & purchased some ratty blue tiles. In a few weeks, I'm going to put them up on Ebay & make a literal killing. There are so many dupes out there. PEOPLE is their bible.

You WILL make $$$$$$$. Just remember to forge a "certificate of authenticity"!!!!

September 13th, 2004 09:42 PM
gypsy Cool! I wish you the best of luck. Just don't steal my Britney Spears' used gum idea!
September 13th, 2004 10:41 PM
MarthaMyDear This is a truly sad thread. Thank you and good night.

*** Martha ***
September 14th, 2004 09:55 AM
Lambchop*
quote:
MarthaMyDear wrote:
This is a truly sad thread. Thank you and good night.

*** Martha ***

I'm sorry life has been hard for you Martha.

September 14th, 2004 10:08 AM
Joey
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

I'm sorry life has been hard for you Martha.

Lambchop** ...............Now why did you have to go and say the word , " Hard " ?!?!?!

Get over here ..........................

J. CAKED !
September 14th, 2004 10:19 AM
Lambchop*
quote:
Joey wrote:

Lambchop** ...............Now why did you have to go and say the word , " Hard " ?!?!?!

Get over here ..........................

J. CAKED !

I busy. Dave needs me right now.

September 14th, 2004 10:22 AM
Joey
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

I busy. Dave needs me right now.

No Excuses ..... I had marinated chicken breasts last evening for dinner with a baked potato( e ) that was LOADED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" Fecal Swab Me Ronnie ! "

Bercee Joe !
September 14th, 2004 10:30 AM
Lambchop*
quote:
Joey wrote:

No Excuses ..... I had marinated chicken breasts last evening for dinner with a baked potato( e ) that was LOADED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" Fecal Swab Me Ronnie ! "

Bercee Joe !

You know what I had in a fit of GI track slumming? KFC -original recipe. Yes. I shall not do that again for another 5 years. I blew up like a balloon and would have floated away if it was not for the grease I was covered in weighing me down.

September 14th, 2004 10:44 AM
jb ninea abs shae monkey
September 14th, 2004 10:59 AM
Joey
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

You know what I had in a fit of GI track slumming? KFC -original recipe. Yes. I shall not do that again for another 5 years. I blew up like a balloon and would have floated away if it was not for the grease I was covered in weighing me down.

Did your ankles swell up ?!?!?!

Oh Hell , ........ Never Mind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lamby , I smell another " Tet Offensive " coming ........................and you's ?!?!?!

Developing ........................................

Shiver ..................................

" Sniff Me Ronnie ! "

LBJOEY !
September 14th, 2004 11:03 AM
Lambchop*
quote:
Joey wrote:

Did your ankles swell up ?!?!?!

ankles? All I'll say is I needed to avoid Brian Jones's swimming pool at all costs...

September 14th, 2004 11:05 AM
Joey
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

ankles? All I'll say is I needed to avoid Brian Jones's swimming pool at all costs...

Page: 1 2