ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

Thanks to Fabio "hot Stuff"
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Album of The Weekend! Return to archive Page: 1 2
September 12th, 2004 02:44 PM
Some Guy It's all so good, goes well with football!
September 13th, 2004 12:32 AM
parmeda
quote:
glencar wrote:
Citation as in a fine? Or just a warning? In any case, blast it baby!

It was a warning...to be followed up with a $50 fine if we did not comply.

But, let me tell you what happened today!
I was a good girl and I moved all of the automobiles from the driveway.
Thirty minutes before the parade started, three of the hubby's friends decided to stop by for a visit...on their motorcycles.
(This is when it started to get good...)

And don't you know, this asswipe code enforcer was toolin' down the street in his little golf cart making sure things were ready to roll when he stops in front of my house to approach my husband and his friends. (This is a big mistake...)
I run back into the house to grab the warning citation that clearly stated, "All automobiles are to be temporarily removed from said addresses between the hours of 12pm through 4pm...".
Very calmly, I approach the code enforcer and tell him that I have moved all of the automobiles...and I would like him to show me where, on the citation, that it states anything about motorcycles.

He was visibly annoyed with me.

He then made his second mistake by taking his little golf cart to the corner where there were four police squads. And yes, he ratted on us. One of the squads came up to our drive. The officer came out and started laughing his ass off!

Little did the code enforcer know...my husband works for the village. He rode off on his little golf cart, never to be seen again.

The rest of the afternoon went quite smoothly!
I said, "The hell with that damn parade!"
I marched into my back yard...I blasted AFTERMATH...and I polished off the rest of my lemon-ade punch!
September 13th, 2004 06:16 AM
glencar Great story! I have a ski house in one of those enclosed communities. They agve us citations last month fo rthe bullshittiest reason I could see. I love hearing those weenies getting fucked with! Nice job!
September 13th, 2004 06:17 AM
glencar And I listened once again to Aftermath this morning. I'll have to move this up on my list.
Page: 1 2