ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

Thanks to Fabio "hot Stuff"
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Rocks Off T-Shirt... semifinals ---- vote now Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
August 31st, 2004 12:35 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

It's NOT an easy task, especially when SOME people are posting off topic.

So...Lamby, Joey, F505..are you guys interested in an RO shirt? Your input is needed.

LJ.

Yes - see above. That's the only one. Or two.

August 31st, 2004 12:42 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:
Or one with a transcript of a classic Miss U flamewar from the archive - printed on a pool tile.

One can't have a war without an enemy. She's wasn't alone.

August 31st, 2004 12:46 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

One can't have a war without an enemy. She's wasn't alone.

Sometimes she was! Or was that Flynn?

What are you having for lunch today?

August 31st, 2004 12:54 PM
gypsy I'm going to make Lamby a special iron-on tee w/ Miss U's pic--y'know, the one she always uses--w/ the crazy eyes? Then, on the back, I'll iron on a pic of a BJ pool tile w/ the BJ murder theory printed on it.
August 31st, 2004 01:00 PM
not bound to please
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I'm going to make Lamby a special iron-on tee w/ Miss U's pic--y'know, the one she always uses--w/ the crazy eyes? Then, on the back, I'll iron on a pic of a BJ pool tile w/ the BJ murder theory printed on it.

Thanks! Can you photo shop it to Luciana (sp?) 's body?

Hi Lambchop*!
August 31st, 2004 01:02 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

Hi Lambchop*!

Hi NBTP!

August 31st, 2004 01:09 PM
gypsy Seeing as the only pics of Miss U are from the neck up, I don't see why not!
August 31st, 2004 01:12 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I'll iron on a pic of a BJ pool tile w/ the BJ murder theory printed on it.

How big do you think I am! I'd have to donate that shirt to the circus elephant!

August 31st, 2004 01:16 PM
gypsy I thought the theory was plain and simple---"Keith did it because he was jealous because Anita said, that, like, ummm, Brian was her 'passion.'" That's reason enough for some people, apparently.

I forgot about the pic of her w/ Mick Taylor, where you can see her body...not much smaller than MT's...they could almost pass for twins.
August 31st, 2004 01:59 PM
Joey
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

I am acquiring quite an anal plaster cast collection!

Lamby ................You make Joey sniggle !
August 31st, 2004 02:15 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I forgot about the pic of her w/ Mick Taylor, where you can see her body...not much smaller than MT's...they could almost pass for twins.

Huh? It's one thing to not like someone for what ever reason but I just don't get unnecessary cruelty. Maybe I will when I arrive in Hell...but not quite yet.
August 31st, 2004 02:30 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I thought the theory was plain and simple---"Keith did it because he was jealous because Anita said, that, like, ummm, Brian was her 'passion.'" That's reason enough for some people, apparently.

No - there was a long rambling thesis she posted all over the place. Almost as long as Clinton's memoirs. Not quite fan fiction - since the fan didn't know it was...

August 31st, 2004 02:31 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Huh? It's one thing to not like someone for what ever reason but I just don't get unnecessary cruelty. Maybe I will when I arrive in Hell...but not quite yet.

Damn - you're being a humorless curmudgeon today!

August 31st, 2004 02:32 PM
Lambchop*
quote:
Joey wrote:

Lamby ................You make Joey sniggle !

sniggle all you want Joey. I'm like, their muse now.

envy me.

August 31st, 2004 02:51 PM
jb I will not purchase the t-shirt if that take-off of Satanic Maj. Req. is on any portion of the shirt....it is atrocious..stick to the MJ/KR pictures which are somewhat cool....Maybe the both of thenm sharing a mike with the caption "I only get my Rocks-Off when visiting www.(whatever the hell the url is)....
August 31st, 2004 03:57 PM
Joey
quote:
Lambchop* wrote:

sniggle all you want Joey. I'm like, their muse now.

envy me.

Keith Moon was Pete Townshend's muse for fifteen years .

I was The MaxLugar's muse for five years until he went all " Face Dances " & " It's Hard " on me . Ours is a secret society Lamby -- Undercover of the night we are . Hug Me.

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

D. J. Jerscee Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca Raton !

[Edited by Joey]
August 31st, 2004 04:03 PM
Joey
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

It's NOT an easy task, especially when SOME people are posting off topic.

So...Lamby, Joey, F505..are you guys interested in an RO shirt? Your input is needed.

LJ.

Mine is 1.2, 2.2 and 3.2

August 31st, 2004 04:05 PM
parmeda
quote:
jb wrote:
I will not purchase the t-shirt if that take-off of Satanic Maj. Req. is on any portion of the shirt....it is atrocious..stick to the MJ/KR pictures which are somewhat cool....Maybe the both of thenm sharing a mike with the caption "I only get my Rocks-Off when visiting www.(whatever the hell the url is)....

Josh, don't whine dear. It's sooooo not becoming of you!
August 31st, 2004 04:14 PM
jb
quote:
parmeda wrote:

Josh, don't whine dear. It's sooooo not becoming of you!

We(the Marlins) shall sweep the Cubs and take the Wild Card!!! That would make a good shirt-"Marlins sweep Cubs, take the Wild card"...developing...The back would have a picture of Steve Bartman and Moises Alou peeing on a bat!!!(Version 1.23)
[Edited by jb]
August 31st, 2004 04:20 PM
parmeda That hurt Josh!
...and in my spare time tonight I shall make voodoo dolls of each of those "fishy's". So, the next time you see one of them trip up (and they will!)...that would be ME shoving a bat in their ass, lol
August 31st, 2004 04:21 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
We(the Marlins) shall sweep the Cubs and take the Wild Card!!! That would make a good shirt-"Marlins sweep Cubs, take the Wild card"...developing...The back would have a picture of Steve Bartman and Moises Alou peeing on a bat!!!(Version 1.23)
[Edited by jb]

I would like the front to have the following :

I would like the back to have the following :

I would like the short sleeves to have the following :

I would like to clutch all of you to my bosom and tickle you with my erect nipples .

Sturscee Jerscee Jo Jo !

August 31st, 2004 04:41 PM
F505 I would like a design like Joey but with the dutch flag instead... is this possible?
August 31st, 2004 05:17 PM
J.J.Flash I'm just glad that I proudly came up with this "WHY" thing. Joey just added a plus funk swing, you know....
August 31st, 2004 06:07 PM
Joey
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
I'm just glad that I proudly came up with this "WHY" thing. Joey just added a plus funk swing, you know....

J.J. Flash .................You are much loved by The Joey !
September 1st, 2004 01:00 AM
gypsy So what's the tally on the t-shirts thus far?
September 1st, 2004 02:14 AM
MarthaMyDear ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jeez... lol............. Fuck,
that's hilarious... I'm so fucking tired that reading this
board is like trying to read the Bible... Scratch that, I
guess... LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you and good night...
LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!! :P
SERIOUSLY DYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOMACH HURTS!!! TEARS
COMING TO MY EYES!!! LOL!!!!!!! Have to go... :P
ROTFLOL!!! LOL!!!!! LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol....

*** Martha ***
September 1st, 2004 03:39 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Shame shame shame

the only thing we need is your vote and opinions, please avoid spoiling

the answer is as simple as

1.x
2.x
3.x

and comments

If you are going to spam please go away, thanks
September 1st, 2004 03:53 AM
gypsy I already voted, Voodoo. And I do apologize for spamming. It was rude, and I'm sorry to you and the members of RO.
September 1st, 2004 03:59 AM
Poplar
quote:
gypsy wrote:
So what's the tally on the t-shirts thus far?

Who the fuck could possibly tell with all the other chitter-chatter going on?

This is serious board business y'all. STAY ON TOPIC!

[Edited by Poplar]
September 1st, 2004 06:01 AM
LadyJane Okay....after shoveling through all the bullshit...the tally is pretty close.

So..today..VOTE..NO SPAM, PLEASE.

LJ.

IMO..Haven't heard from lots of regulars yet...Get out to the polls and cast your vote!
[Edited by LadyJane]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6