ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

Thanks to Fabio "hot Stuff"
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: S.T.P. project (vol.1) - 7/25/1972 @ MSG (NYC) Return to archive Page: 1 2
August 16th, 2004 12:16 PM
Martha Updating once again!

8. doo doo doo dude>>> I NEED YOUR ADDRESS!

And if someone has his mailing addy PLEASE PM me!!!

Thanks,
Martha

quote:
Martha wrote:
Updating once again. I need addresses to pass the vine along and send this gem to my leaves.

Please hook me up!

xxoo,
Martha
----------------------------------------------------------------------

North American Vine:

0. mac_daddy sent 4/5 rec'd ???
1. T&A
--> a. AnitaX
--> b. jpenn11
--> c. Cant Catch Me
2. Cardinal Fang (sent 6/23)
3. Scope (sent to VK 6/30)
4. violentkind (sent 7/8)
5. mjl7951
6. Lil' Brian (sent to Martha 7/30)
7. Martha (received on 8/3 burned and ready to send by 8/23)
--> a. Nellcote
--> b. Lazy Bones
--> c. Gimme Exile (I now have your address )! Thanks!
8. doo doo doo dude>>> I NEED YOUR ADDRESS!
9. PrincessMargaret
--> a. Factory Girl
--> b. BILL PERKS
--> c.
10. littleredrooster
--> a.
--> b.
--> c.
11. 2120SMA
12. Rizo
13. rocker
[Edited by mac_daddy]

August 17th, 2004 11:54 AM
Martha HELP!

I Still have no mailing addy for doodoodoodude.

What should I DOOOOOOOO????

Suggestions at this point would be very welcome. I do not want to hold up this vine any longer.

peace,
Martha
August 17th, 2004 12:02 PM
scope I say skip 'em. Move on to the next person and get this moving again. You tried. If he ever does show up, we can deal with it then.
August 17th, 2004 08:36 PM
Martha I've burned doo a copy so I'll hang on to until I hear from him......and will send the vine onward.

Thanks mac-d!
August 17th, 2004 08:58 PM
doo doo doo Dude Hey Martha-

Here I is!! I just PM'd you my address. Hope I'm not too late. Sorry about that!!

Your pal,

doo doo doo dude
August 17th, 2004 11:25 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
doo doo doo Dude wrote:
Hey Martha-

Here I is!! I just PM'd you my address. Hope I'm not too late. Sorry about that!!

Your pal,

doo doo doo dude

heheh

shouldnt be too late - i just posted that stuff earlier today...

August 18th, 2004 10:33 AM
Martha
quote:
doo doo doo Dude wrote:
Hey Martha-

Your pal,

doo doo doo dude

Heeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! doo doo doo dude!

Honey...did you hear? We almost divorced...lol!

I'll check my PM and get this out to you asap!

Okey Dokey!
August 18th, 2004 02:41 PM
doo doo doo Dude
quote:
Martha wrote:
Heeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! doo doo doo dude!

Honey...did you hear? We almost divorced...lol!

Whew!! Thanks Martha for not locking me out and leaving my stuff on the curb. I will pass it off to Princess Margaret, I already have her info.

Your #1 doo doo doo dude!

August 20th, 2004 03:37 PM
Martha
quote:
doo doo doo Dude wrote:

Whew!! Thanks Martha for not locking me out and leaving my stuff on the curb. I will pass it off to Princess Margaret, I already have her info.

Your #1 doo doo doo dude!

Oh honey.....I knew you'd be back!!!!

The very Happy Mrs. doodoodoodude!

Ok.....Packages went out today!

7. Martha (received on 8/3 burned and ready to send by 8/20)
--> a. Nellcote 8/20
--> b. Lazy Bones 8/20
--> c. Gimme Exile 8/18
8. doodoododude 8/20

Rock n Roll!

Martha
August 26th, 2004 02:04 PM
doo doo doo Dude Got the CD's the other day. Shipping it out to Princess Margaret today. Thanks Martha My Dear, et all.
September 7th, 2004 07:03 PM
PrincessMargaret Dude � can you please PM me regarding this vine. Still haven't received it...

PrincessMargaret
September 13th, 2004 07:11 PM
PrincessMargaret OK, going on 3 weeks now. No sign of the discs from Mr Doo Doo Doo Dude and apparently he can�t be bothered to answer messages either. Congratulations, Dude! You win the Deadbeat Trader of the Month award.

As there are still several people beyond myself on this vine, I went ahead and made other arrangements to get a copy of this to pass along. I received it today. Mucho thanks to Lil� Brian for coming to the rescue!

To my leaves:
FactoryGirl and littleredrooster � Your discs will be along shortly.
BILL PERKS - Last call. No address, no music.

The remainder of the vine is reposted below. Hopefully everyone left is responsible enough to see this thing through to the end.

PrincessMargaret
ps � The original message indicated that there was artwork available for this, but I haven�t been able to access the server. Does anyone have it?

North American Vine:

9. PrincessMargaret
--> a. Factory Girl (mailing 9/14)
--> b. BILL PERKS (no address)
--> c.
10. littleredrooster (mailing 9/14)
--> a.
--> b.
--> c.
11. 2120SMA
12. Rizo
13. rocker
September 13th, 2004 07:42 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
ps � The original message indicated that there was artwork available for this, but I haven�t been able to access the server. Does anyone have it?

the artwork i have for this is 38 MB - too big to put at photobucket, etc...

i have no idea how to distribute it - i could upload it somewhere, but where..? i am open to any ideas...

thanks for keeping this one going
September 13th, 2004 09:05 PM
doo doo doo Dude
quote:
PrincessMargaret wrote:
OK, going on 3 weeks now. No sign of the discs from Mr Doo Doo Doo Dude and apparently he can�t be bothered to answer messages either. Congratulations, Dude! You win the Deadbeat Trader of the Month award.

Listen up Princess, I've been out of the country on vacation since 9/3 and just got back last night. I just got your PM today (which you sent to me ON 9/3, btw). Sorry we missed each other and sorry too that you got screwed by the US mail even though I sent off the discs on 8/26! Sorry too that you need to be such an uptight bitch about it and badmouth me when I busted my ass to get those to you before I left.

Just so you know darlin', I've enjoyed many pleasurable trades with plenty of board members (including mac daddy's very generous vines)with no problems so I'm obviously very offended when someone tries to soil my rep. So feel free to proffer an apology sweety, although I'll take note to avoid future dealings with you cause you're so damn rude.

Your pal,

doo doo doo Dude
Page: 1 2