ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Gillette Stadium, Foxboro MA - September 20, 2006
© Jessica Rinaldi
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: culpepper sucks Return to archive
17th September 2006 10:18 PM
WinslowStud Culpepper's career is over. Good thing the vikings got rid of him when they did.

miami: 3-13, here we come

----------------
Miami's latest post-Dan Marino hopeful, Daunte Culpepper, absorbed five first-half sacks, fumbled twice and threw an inexcusably horrid interception at the Buffalo 7. He finished with seven sacks and that interception, and was roundly booed in the fourth quarter of the Dolphins' 16-6 loss to the Bills. He has thrown just one touchdown pass this season, and don't forget, Miami's offense was facing a Bills defense that started two rookie safeties in Donte Whitner and Koy Simpson.

Coming on the heels of his shaky fourth quarter in the Fish's opener at Pittsburgh -- and for that matter, his woeful seven-game season in 2005 -- you have to question if Culpepper is approaching a crisis in confidence.

Unsurprisingly given their quarterback's desultory start, the supposed Super Bowl-contending Dolphins are 0-2 and already in a hole. I wonder if anybody in Miami is pining for Jay Fiedler?

17th September 2006 10:43 PM
sirmoonie Your Browns are in a hole as well.

Look for the Steelers to take it all again - who can challenge them? Thats right, no one.
17th September 2006 11:05 PM
RollingstonesUSA Patriots....
17th September 2006 11:16 PM
chevysales even though k2 is a shmuck along with you, today i can't argue with that... although i take solice in knowing miami's practice squad could beat the browns.

quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
Culpepper's career is over. Good thing the vikings got rid of him when they did.

miami: 3-13, here we come

----------------
Miami's latest post-Dan Marino hopeful, Daunte Culpepper, absorbed five first-half sacks, fumbled twice and threw an inexcusably horrid interception at the Buffalo 7. He finished with seven sacks and that interception, and was roundly booed in the fourth quarter of the Dolphins' 16-6 loss to the Bills. He has thrown just one touchdown pass this season, and don't forget, Miami's offense was facing a Bills defense that started two rookie safeties in Donte Whitner and Koy Simpson.

Coming on the heels of his shaky fourth quarter in the Fish's opener at Pittsburgh -- and for that matter, his woeful seven-game season in 2005 -- you have to question if Culpepper is approaching a crisis in confidence.

Unsurprisingly given their quarterback's desultory start, the supposed Super Bowl-contending Dolphins are 0-2 and already in a hole. I wonder if anybody in Miami is pining for Jay Fiedler?

17th September 2006 11:16 PM
chevysales
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Your Browns are in a hole as well.

Look for the Steelers to take it all again - who can challenge them? Thats right, no one.

look for ravens to take your division...
18th September 2006 01:30 AM
WinslowStud
quote:

the steelers play gay football. it's like football, but more gay than football. see?

18th September 2006 01:49 AM
Egbert I’m suspending my allegiance to the Fins until Culpepper is traded to Oakland (the only team in the league that may have some use for him).
18th September 2006 04:16 AM
pdog
quote:
Egbert wrote:
I’m suspending my allegiance to the Fins until Culpepper is traded to Oakland (the only team in the league that may have some use for him).

That is so cruel. Raiders suck, we need not suck more! I can't beleive an NFL team can't come up with even a half ass offensive line!
Broncos won, I'm happy for them, that's how bad it has gotten.
18th September 2006 04:36 AM
Egbert Culpepper would make a fine addition to the Raiders' OL.

18th September 2006 05:07 AM
Jumping Jack JB must truly be HUMILIATED!!!

Falcons Rule!!!
18th September 2006 09:07 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
He has thrown just one touchdown pass this season

Nice! Wish we could get one.
18th September 2006 10:30 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:

the steelers play gay football. it's like football, but more gay than football. see?

I sense envy in your post, Winslow. I sense gayhood as well.
18th September 2006 10:37 AM
jb No true dolphin fan, like me, expected much this season...we have been an underachieving frannchise since 1995, with Johnson starting the decline and Wannstadt cementing it. Saban, a very media unfriendly guy, picked up 3-4 cheap wins last year when the opposing teams had already made the eplayoff, or we would havbe been 6-10. He will now face the heat as he did not draft ot trade for offensive lineman, got damaged goods in Culpepper, and they have looked abysmal. Like the Stones, the dolphins are a distany memory of a once proud franchise.
18th September 2006 10:56 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
18th September 2006 10:57 AM
Some Guy This just in from ESPN... The Atlanta Falcons are bringing sexy back.
18th September 2006 01:04 PM
sirmoonie The Steelers play the Jags tonight, should be a good game. Pittsburgh will hang tough and may pull out a win late in fourth quarter. Roethlisberger is back.

This will be a good game, all NFL football fans except WinslowMuff should watch.
18th September 2006 01:09 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
This just in from ESPN... The Atlanta Falcons are bringing sexy back.

its Hammer Time!
18th September 2006 01:16 PM
chevysales
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
JB must truly be HUMILIATED!!!

Falcons Rule!!!

rule the run... yeasterday was great running by vick abd company.
18th September 2006 01:31 PM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
The Steelers play the Jags tonight, should be a good game. Pittsburgh will hang tough and may pull out a win late in fourth quarter. Roethlisberger is back.

This will be a good game, all NFL football fans except WinslowMuff should watch.

Agreed. The Steelers will come out firing. Get a lead and sit on it like they always do, allowing Jax to make a come back. The Steelers should hold on though. Davenport should be a good addition, as long as he does not take a shit in somebody's closet.
18th September 2006 01:35 PM
nappyrags if culpepper sucks that must mean that aaron brooke swallows
18th September 2006 02:38 PM
WinslowStud "This will be a good game, all NFL football fans except WinslowMuff should watch."

Rothlesberger undoubtely will be the one in the crash helmet, not the football helmet. or will that be sirmoonie?

18th September 2006 02:40 PM
Some Guy
quote:
WinslowStud wrote:
"This will be a good game, all NFL football fans except WinslowMuff should watch."

Rothlesberger undoubtely will be the one in the crash helmet, not the football helmet. or will that be sirmoonie?

the man brings it.
18th September 2006 03:10 PM
robpop
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

the man brings it.

27-4 as a starter. enough said.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)