ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Gillette Stadium, Foxboro MA - September 20, 2006
© Jessica Rinaldi
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: thats it were frauds... Return to archive
17th September 2006 05:57 PM
chevysales first THE U bounced from the rankings for frist time since 1999 longest run of any college program... then this fuckin' humiliation at the hands of the barfoloe jills!

cpep reminding of the reincarnation of aj feeley... fuck me!!!!

i just may have to descend to the depths of despair and when greeting nellcote bow at the alter of the current afc team to beat.... nah fuck it i can't even whisper that teams name!
17th September 2006 07:02 PM
LadyJane I'm so sorry for your pain...NOT!!!!!!!!!!

LJ.
Bills Fan
17th September 2006 07:45 PM
Joey

The Huskers lost last night but at least we did not embarrass ourselves on National Television ........
17th September 2006 07:52 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
Joey wrote:

The Huskers lost last night but at least we did not embarrass ourselves on National Television ........

We barely beat Wofford, WHAT THE FUCK....
17th September 2006 07:59 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle Joey Harrington, white courtesy phone. Joey Harrington.
17th September 2006 11:23 PM
chevysales
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I'm so sorry for your pain...NOT!!!!!!!!!!

LJ.
Bills Fan

you deserved the win although you had no yards you capitalized off mistakes while making none of your own.. for the jills it is a good start to the season... while we have your cast off coach as offensive coordinator mularkey... he sux.
17th September 2006 11:24 PM
chevysales
quote:
Joey wrote:

and we had the HD broadcast at that.

the nickatator (nick saban) was crying at the presser about the team being booed off the filed at half-time... they deserved as they played with no intensity at all... heck zach thomas apoligized to the fans in his sound bite.

it will be along week at work... oh wait the stones are playing wed... i'm cool.
[Edited by chevysales]
18th September 2006 09:35 AM
corgi37 What the fucking hell are you people talking about?
18th September 2006 09:42 AM
Joey
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
What the fucking hell are you people talking about?

Corgi is THE KING !!!!!
18th September 2006 09:43 AM
Nellcote Hey Chevy!
18th September 2006 09:44 AM
Joey
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Hey Chevy!

Good Morning Nellcote
18th September 2006 10:21 AM
jb Not a good weekend for South Florida football...UM in decline and pre-season "hyped" phins a humiliationlism...Congratulatins LJ.
18th September 2006 10:26 AM
F505
quote:
Joey wrote:

Good Morning Nellcote

Good afternoon Joey!
18th September 2006 10:29 AM
TampabayStone
quote:
jb wrote:
Not a good weekend for South Florida football...UM in decline and pre-season "hyped" phins a humiliationlism...Congratulatins LJ.

South Florida (3-0) 24
UCF (1-2) 17

18th September 2006 10:33 AM
Joey
quote:
F505 wrote:

Good afternoon Joey!

Good Morning F505 -- What we drinking today ?!

What ?!?! ... Oh , sure :

Nanky ?!

18th September 2006 10:33 AM
LadyJane
quote:
jb wrote:
Not a good weekend for South Florida football...UM in decline and pre-season "hyped" phins a humiliationlism...Congratulatins LJ.

Phins truly looked dreadful.

I'm sorry JB.

Why is that loser Mularkey on your team?

LJ.
18th September 2006 10:41 AM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Phins truly looked dreadful.

I'm sorry JB.

Why is that loser Mularkey on your team?

LJ.

We had hoped he would bring imagination/creativity to our offense....While I don't think we are as bad as "0-2". we clearly miscalculated Culpeppers readiness, lkack an offensive kline, and the secondary is quite weak. Like the Stones, we were oicked to finish stong, but go out with a whisper....Boston, like Dolphin Stadium, is wide open....the Stones , likr the Phins, are toast this year....Boston is the death knell for the band and has shamed them into $22.50 tickets,, much as the Phins shamed us yesterday.
18th September 2006 11:04 AM
Nellcote Hey JB, I'm looking at seeing the Stones in Florida, could you tell me.....oh yeah, that's right, they are not coming....HA HA HA HA!!!
Not enough fans in the whole state to support one show..
Oh well, there's always the Super Bowl with the 'phins..
OH, I forgot, the only way the 'phins will see the Super Bowl is to buy a ticket!!!
Something else I can assist you with?
We will toast you at our tailgate Wednesday night, I'm grilling Dolphin for chevy!
18th September 2006 01:19 PM
chevysales
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Hey JB, I'm looking at seeing the Stones in Florida, could you tell me.....oh yeah, that's right, they are not coming....HA HA HA HA!!!
Oh well, there's always the Super Bowl with the 'phins..
OH, I forgot, the only way the 'phins will see the Super Bowl is to buy a ticket!!!
Something else I can assist you with?
We will toast you at our tailgate Wednesday night, I'm grilling Dolphin for chevy!

i would truly prefer tuna... no dolphins were harmed in the making of this concert.
18th September 2006 01:23 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Hey JB, I'm looking at seeing the Stones in Florida, could you tell me.....oh yeah, that's right, they are not coming....HA HA HA HA!!!

why is that???

Florida is a huge retirement community! The perfect Stones demographic - its their peers!
18th September 2006 01:27 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

why is that???

Florida is a huge retirement community! The perfect Stones demographic - its their peers!

Many are infermed and unable to make it to the show!

Thankfully, the BEARS, are really letting their opponents have it this year!
18th September 2006 03:22 PM
Saint Sway I think Senior Citizin discounts would of been a better marketing ploy than Student Discounts.
18th September 2006 03:43 PM
Sir Stonesalot No way Sway...too many discounts would have to be offered.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)