ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Gillette Stadium, Foxboro MA - September 20, 2006
© Jessica Rinaldi
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I'M BACK!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D Return to archive
16th September 2006 11:57 AM
MarthaMyDear HE!!! HE!!! It's been a
LOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG time!!! I miss my hilarious and great friends like Gerardo (oh, I miss Gerardo so much!!!!!!!!! ((((((() and Gazza (I'll email you soon, fartface!!! HA!!! HA!!! HA!!! LOL!!!!!!!), Irina, Stonesdoug, etc.!!! And, tons of others like everyone I met at Sticky Fingers Restaurant on the Licks Tour, etc.!!! And, yes, the Joey and who was that crazy guy??? Ummmmmmm... Let me see... He's a lawyer (I know that)!!! JOSHY!!! lol......... I'm back but I just wanted to say that I love and miss you all and you truly do rock and roll and rule this EARTH!!! Lots of love forever and I'm here for good this time!!! Love you all forever!!!

*** Martha ***

P.S. (People everywhere now know me as Martha My Dear... And, I LIKE IT!!! LIKE IT!!! YES, I DO!!! ROCK ONAGE!!! PEACE!!! )
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
16th September 2006 11:58 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Martha!!!!

Is that really you or Joey in disguise? LOL

Wow great to see you back
16th September 2006 12:04 PM
MarthaMyDear GERARDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S ME!!! AND, WHEN AM I FUCKING FINALLY GOING TO MEET YOU?!?!?! WE HAVE SOME CATCHING UP AND MAJOR PARTYING TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE TO MEET YOUR BEAUTIFUL ARTIST WIFE, ALSO!!! I DRINK NOW BUT NOT A LOT BUT WE HAVE SOME GETTTING PLASTERED TO DO!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!! I FOUND OUT THAT I'M NOT AN ALCOHOLIC (ALWAYS KNEW I WAS JUST AN ADDICT, ACTUALLY, BUT AM STAYING AWAY FROM ALL THAT!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY, THOUGH!!! LOL.........)!!! I MISS YOU, YOU SILLY, GREAT PERSON!!! I'm serious, Gerardo!!! I may just have to come and visit you in Mexico or when are you coming up here?!?!?! Jeze!!! lol........... LOVE YOU ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!! Will email you soon, ok.?!?!?! LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!

*** Martha ***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
16th September 2006 12:21 PM
Jumacfly Welcome back Cutie
16th September 2006 12:25 PM
Gazza FUCKIN' HELL!

Good to see you here - drop me an e-mail sometime.

16th September 2006 12:31 PM
MarthaMyDear I'll email you today, fartface!!! HE!!! HE!!! Seriously... Martha has a crapload of laundry to do and then I have to be somewhere at 2:00 P.M. but I'll email you when I get home, ok.?!?!?! I PROMISE!!! I'm gonna log onto Yahoo! Messenger right now if you can chat and need to give you my updated cell #, etc., ok.??? Take care and A LOT MORE SOON (DEFINITELY)!!! Anyways, MORE SOON!!!

*** Martha ***
16th September 2006 12:33 PM
MarthaMyDear OH!!! I'm trying to go to see BOB, also (Modern Times is non-stop in my car)!!! MORE SOON!!!

*** Martha ***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
16th September 2006 12:51 PM
littleredrooster MARTHA!!!!!
MY DEAR !!!!

YOU CERTIFIED SWEETIE!!!!!!!

I STILL cherish my Charlie Watts wristwatch!!!

Great to hear from you!!!!

Roostah
[Edited by littleredrooster]
16th September 2006 12:54 PM
stewed & Keefed Welcome back Martha
16th September 2006 01:22 PM
MarthaMyDear ROOSTAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I totally cherish my Charlie Watts autograph you got me and I'm, actually, scrapbooking my trip right now!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!! I have so many great things I'm putting in it but your autograph is on the first page!!! I, actually, would love to move to England as I just love it there!!! More on that soon and I'll talk to you soon, ok.?!?!?! MORE SOON!!! LOVE ALWAYS!!!

*** Martha ***
16th September 2006 01:27 PM
MarthaMyDear THANK YOU, STEWED!!! MISS YOU, ALSO!!! Talk soon!!!

*** Martha ***
16th September 2006 01:51 PM
Madafaka The emoticon lady is back! Glad to see you again around here
16th September 2006 01:56 PM
shakedhandswithkeith great to see you and the smilies back!!
16th September 2006 01:57 PM
sirmoonie Hi Martha.
16th September 2006 02:00 PM
MarthaMyDear MISS YOU, ALSO, SIR MOONIE!!! Now since I'm not traveling so much, there are no dark circles under these eyes!!! LOL!!!!!!! I miss England so much!!! ((((((( I am seriously thinking about moving there, really!!! Possibly next year... Have to see how things go... Take care and I'll talk to you soon!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
16th September 2006 03:14 PM
Joey
quote:
MarthaMyDear wrote:
HE!!! HE!!! It's been a
LOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG time!!! I miss my hilarious and great friends like Gerardo (oh, I miss Gerardo so much!!!!!!!!! ((((((() and Gazza (I'll email you soon, fartface!!! HA!!! HA!!! HA!!! LOL!!!!!!!), Irina, Stonesdoug, etc.!!! And, tons of others like everyone I met at Sticky Fingers Restaurant on the Licks Tour, etc.!!! And, yes, the Joey and who was that crazy guy??? Ummmmmmm... Let me see... He's a lawyer (I know that)!!! JOSHY!!! lol......... I'm back but I just wanted to say that I love and miss you all and you truly do rock and roll and rule this EARTH!!! Lots of love forever and I'm here for good this time!!! Love you all forever!!!

*** Martha ***

P.S. (People everywhere now know me as Martha My Dear... And, I LIKE IT!!! LIKE IT!!! YES, I DO!!! ROCK ONAGE!!! PEACE!!! )
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]

MarthaMyDear .............................?!?!

MARTHAMYDEAR ......... ?!

Is that really YOU ?!?!

Man , where in the Hell have you been these past three years ?!?!

One thing about you my Stonesian Princess is that you were always Minty Fresh and sure as HELL knew how to write a post ....

Welcome Home My Stonesian Sister

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJACKY !

P.S. Are we still seeing THE WHO together this fall ?!

16th September 2006 04:42 PM
Jair Hello Martha, welcome back
16th September 2006 04:49 PM
not bound to please hey Martha - welcome back. The place has been missing the emoticons!!!!!!!!

A move to England would be good. I'm considering moving to London in a year or so myself. It will either be that or NYC.

16th September 2006 05:19 PM
kath where you been???
16th September 2006 05:59 PM
F505 Thank you and good night!
17th September 2006 11:20 AM
MarthaMyDear Thank you, everyone!!! I miss you all!!! This is REALLY the best message board (not just Stones message board, to be honest) around!!! I missed you, also, Dandelion*!!! LOL!!!!!!! Where the hell do you live??? You don't have to post it here (maybe PM me, if you want, etc.)... I live in El Lay and getting annoyed with it daily (just kidding, but not really, most of the time)... lol.... I love to meet people in person so if you live in L.A., I'd love to hang out at a Starbucks or something sometime (?!?!?!)... I loved meeting everyone at Sticky Fingers... I have been through a lot of ups and downs in the past, three years: Got majorly burglarized right after the Licks Tour where my NEW, UNINSURED G4 laptop got stolen along with my new digital camera and passport, etc., and I felt unsafe living where I was living so lived temporarily with my father then moved into this this apartment building in Glendale that was exactly like Melrose Place with all the high drama (and it looked like Melrose Place, also), then my father died last February and I just found out that my old best friend and her sister died, also (so have been recovering, basically!!!), but I just recently moved to a great guesthouse in North Hollywood with a pool and jacuzzi I LOVE and my jewelry is going well, etc.... Things are going great right now... I might even start training as a personal fitness trainer in the next month but will still be doing my jewelry, of course, as that's what I love to do the most, etc.... I'd love to hear what everyone's been doing, also!!!

JOEY!!!!!! I would love to see the Who but now I have to choose between The Who or Dylan and I probably cannot see Tom Petty now 'cause that's coming up too soon for my finances, etc., but I will TRY to see the greatness that is the Who, by God!!! I swear, I will!!! lol....... I miss you, also, and take care, everyone!!! It's great to be back amongst the best fans in the universe, to be honest!!! ROCK ONAGE!!! PEACE!!! lol....

*** Martha ***
17th September 2006 11:28 AM
Sir Stonesalot Hi MMD!!!

Great to see you back.

It's been a while since someone has smilied the crap out of us. And it's high time someone did!

Glad it's you...
17th September 2006 02:35 PM
jb Hi Martha~~~!!!!
I have been asking about you for some time...you have been greatly missed and you have missed a lot here!!!! We have met so many people this last tour, and it has been loads of fun. Hope you are doing well and great to have ypou home where you belong....Josh.
17th September 2006 08:17 PM
stonedinaustralia hello MMD!!

nice to see you
18th September 2006 08:22 AM
Irina Hi, Martha My Dear
We missed You ever so much !
It's great to see You on the board again

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)