ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Gillette Stadium, Foxboro MA - September 20, 2006
© Jessica Rinaldi
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: AC Ink Update Return to archive Page: 1 2
15th September 2006 04:06 PM
pdog It's on... The dates were marked on the calendar at the shop in AC. If you know exactly what you want, then cool. You can have the artist do some creative work, by suggestion if you're like me, and aren't a good drawer.
I'm going to get something too, not sure what... I got a few weeks to think about it... I got one piece on my arm she did a million years ago, when we were kids, and another arm has a piece I definitely decided years ago to get covered up... I'm more excited about this, then the show... My priorities all crazy again.
The shop is very close to the Hall too...
15th September 2006 04:10 PM
LadyJane I can't believe I'm gonna do this.

Lose my virginity in AC, well kinda.

I have NO artistic talet. Zilch.

Stones tongue...but where??????

LJ.
15th September 2006 04:13 PM
voodoopug
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I can't believe I'm gonna do this.

Lose my virginity in AC, well kinda.

I have NO artistic talet. Zilch.

Stones tongue...but where??????

LJ.

I advise against tattooing. Most, aside from those who "get it" are very disappointed with their decision years later. I know a 31 year old woman within my industry that has a humiliating "care bear" on her ankle. Not professional and she is not as successful as she should have been by this time. She does not even make 6 figures yet!
15th September 2006 04:14 PM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I advise against tattooing. Most, aside from those who "get it" are very disappointed with their decision years later. I know a 31 year old woman within my industry that has a humiliating "care bear" on her ankle. Not professional and she is not as successful as she should have been by this time. She does not even make 6 figures yet!

Whatever!
15th September 2006 04:17 PM
LadyJane
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Nope....at my age....I think I know what I want.

It's time to permanently mark myself with the symbol that has been my trademark for almost 35 years.

Pdog...please check email for more questions.

LJ.
15th September 2006 04:22 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

Whatever!

you were who I was talking about when I said "get it".
15th September 2006 04:23 PM
voodoopug
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

Nope....at my age....I think I know what I want.

It's time to permanently mark myself with the symbol that has been my trademark for almost 35 years.

Pdog...please check email for more questions.

LJ.

what about if you met one of them and they were very rude to you or pushed you into a puddle? It would seem odd to have their emblem etched on you then?

15th September 2006 04:31 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

what about if you met one of them and they were very rude to you or pushed you into a puddle? It would seem odd to have their emblem etched on you then?

Mick or Keith pushing LJ into a puddle?!
The horror!

They just wouldn't do that.

15th September 2006 04:34 PM
LadyJane
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

The horror!

Thank you SV.

I was laughing so hard at the absurdity that I neglected to post.

LJ.

PS..you are now forgiven for the smartass "snow in Buffalo" remark.

15th September 2006 04:34 PM
voodoopug
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

The horror!

one would hope, but remember:

Cocaine is a hell of a drug!
15th September 2006 04:37 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

PS..you are now forgiven for the smartass "snow in Buffalo" remark.

Very brave of me to post that knowing I would be seeing you soon and you might kick my butt.

When is this tattooing supposed to take place? The day after the show? I don't want to be in pain at the show. Should we drink a lot at the show and do it afterward????

It's quite daunting.

SV

[Edited by SweetVirginia]
15th September 2006 04:40 PM
voodoopug
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

Very brave of me to post that knowing I would be seeing you soon and you might kick my butt.

When is this tattooing supposed to take place? The day after the show? I don't want to be in pain at the show. Should we drink a lot at the show and do it afterward????

It's quite daunting.

SV

[Edited by SweetVirginia]

mass alcohol intake before tatooing will thin the blood! Best of luck to all who intend to be inked. Please use care to make sure all needles are sterile and all health codes followed!
15th September 2006 04:40 PM
Altamont Voodoopug?

15th September 2006 04:42 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Altamont wrote:
Voodoopug?

my leg is much more muscular, tanned, and I have much larger feet! But that is an admirable tattoo.
15th September 2006 04:47 PM
monkey_man Will Lugar get a Paul Lynde or YouTube tattoo?
15th September 2006 05:02 PM
nankerphelge After some serious consideration, I believe that I will be getting a tongue on my right shoulder.
15th September 2006 05:13 PM
Joey " After some serious consideration, I believe that I will be getting a tongue on my right shoulder."

[Edited by Joey]
15th September 2006 05:16 PM
nankerphelge
15th September 2006 05:24 PM
LadyJane
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:

Nice!!!!!!!

Right ankle.

Small one.

LJ.
15th September 2006 05:55 PM
pdog
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:

That looks pretty good...
They hurt, but not alot.
15th September 2006 06:26 PM
RollingstonesUSA I have an Alice Cooper tatt on my right arm....
15th September 2006 06:28 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:
I have an Alice Cooper tatt on my right arm....

Then you know what to do on your right one!
15th September 2006 06:55 PM
WJ I saw a guy in Starbucks just yesterday who has a stones tongue tattooed on the side of his neck. Either the person who did it sucked or he's gained a few pounds, and years, since it was done.
Very sad.
15th September 2006 06:56 PM
WJ
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
I know a 31 year old woman within my industry that has a humiliating "care bear" on her ankle.

Which care bear?
15th September 2006 07:07 PM
GotToRollMe Oh, I know what I want alright.

Left bicep...well, okay, so I don't have much of a bicep...left shoulder then.
15th September 2006 07:10 PM
RollingstonesUSA I will get the logo on my left arm, and maybe a Keith tatt....
[Edited by RollingstonesUSA]
15th September 2006 07:19 PM
pdog I'm going to have to call my friend and see how many other people are at her shop...
This is going to be something...
15th September 2006 08:24 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
pdog wrote:
I'm going to have to call my friend and see how many other people are at her shop...
This is going to be something...

BUFFY DID A STONES TONGUE ON MY PAL THE NIGHT BEFORE 1989 OPENER IN PHILLY
15th September 2006 09:18 PM
Paranoid_Android After much consideration, I have decided to get a right shoulder on my tongue.
15th September 2006 09:22 PM
chevysales
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

i concur!
and btw any flake who got a care bear doesn't even deserve to earn 40k a year!

not too mention if any of you go on the run at sometime you now have what the feds call "std"... scars, tattoo's, distinguishing marks. makes identification much easier for the lawman
[Edited by chevysales]
[Edited by chevysales]
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)