ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Gillette Stadium, Foxboro MA - September 20, 2006
© Jessica Rinaldi
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Nancy Grace..Did She Cross The Line?? Return to archive Page: 1 2
15th September 2006 01:03 PM
Nellcote Went all Khrushchev like on this mother of missing child in Florida, then the mother off'ed herself..
What say you?

Sept. 15, 2006 — Former prosecutor turned talk show host Nancy Grace is unapologetic about her aggressive approach to a mother who committed suicide after their televised interview about the woman's missing son.

Twenty-one year-old Melinda Duckett was the mother of 2-year-old Trenton Duckett, who has been missing since Aug. 27.

Duckett appeared on Grace's show on Sept. 7, and before it was over, the talk show host was pounding her desk and demanding, "Where were you? Why aren't you telling us where you were that day?"

One day later, Duckett shot and killed herself just hours before the taped interview aired on CNN Headline News.

In an exclusive interview with "Good Morning America" today, Grace said that she takes no responsibility for Duckett's suicide.

"If anything, I would suggest that guilt made Melinda Duckett commit suicide," Grace told ABC News' Chris Cuomo.

"To suggest that a 15 or 20 minute interview can cause someone to commit suicide is focusing on the wrong thing," she said.

Interview or Inquisition?

Melinda Duckett reported her son missing from their Leesburg, Fla., home on Aug. 27. She said he disappeared from his crib while she watched a movie on television with friends.

Investigators have stopped short of calling Duckett a suspect but have focused increasing attention on her movements just before the boy vanished. Police have seized notes, a computer, camera and other items from her home.

Duckett's family members disputed any suggestion that she hurt her son. They said that the strain of her son's disappearance pushed her to the brink, and the media sent her over the edge.

"Nancy Grace and the others, they just bashed her to the end," Duckett's grandfather Bill Eubank told the Associate Press Tuesday.

Some media analysts agree, saying Grace's interview went too far.

"How is that questioning doing anything but making a person in a desperate situation feeling even more desperate?" said Hub Brown, a professor at Syracuse University's Newhouse School of Communications.

Grace, however, insists her line of questioning was reasonable.

"Long story short, Trenton Duckett is still missing," she said on "Good Morning America." "And now police are agreeing with me."

Grace said that Duckett would not provide a timeline for her whereabouts in the 24 hours before her son's disappearance.

Duckett also appeared to stumble over Grace's questions about whether or not she took a polygraph test or where, exactly, she was shopping with the boy before his disappearance.

Unanswered Questions — and a Mystery Remains

But now that Melinda Duckett is dead, none of those questions can be answered. Cuomo asked Grace if she felt her hard line stance has compromised the police investigation.

"No I don't," Grace said. "Any interview followed hours and hours of police interrogation of Melinda Duckett. Unfortunately, Melinda Duckett had attempted suicide in the past."

Grace added that in murder and missing persons cases, it's common sense to look at the last person seen with the victim.

"And she [Duckett] admitted to her own lawyer…she grabbed a shotgun, diaper bag and the baby hours before he went missing and went on an eight hour odyssey through a national forest for target practice," she said. "And that is actually where police are searching today with cadaver dogs."

Police concluded their search Thursday night in Ocala National Forest for 2-year-old Trenton. They say they have no physical evidence linking Melinda Duckett to the area of the forest canvassed by investigators. A search of construction site earlier this week also turned up nothing.

Trenton Duckett's family is holding a prayer vigil in Leesburg for the boy.

Grace concluded by saying, "I am asking for people's help in finding the boy."

15th September 2006 01:08 PM
Fiji Joe As far as I'm concerned, Brandy Grace can never cross the line

15th September 2006 01:09 PM
jb She is a cunt regasrdless of whether she crossed the line. The sad thingis you have a missing kid, a dead mom, and this ass uses it for rating. I would not fuck her...I would fuck that lawyer on Fox(not Greta).
15th September 2006 01:09 PM
sirmoonie That's amazing Grace.
15th September 2006 01:12 PM
rasputin56 All the sailors said Brandy, you're a fine girl...

Oh, and that other bitch should be beaten with her own appendages.
[Edited by rasputin56]
15th September 2006 01:15 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
As far as I'm concerned, Brandy Grace can never cross the line

Amen to that!
15th September 2006 01:19 PM
Sir Stonesalot Missing kids are not national news.

We have 5 kids entered as missing in my county alone. Why isn't the media all beserk over them?

Isn't there enough real news to report on? WTF?
15th September 2006 01:30 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Missing kids are not national news.

We have 5 kids entered as missing in my county alone. Why isn't the media all beserk over them?

Too busy chasing terrorists and running the world.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
15th September 2006 01:53 PM
Sir Stonesalot ???

No...that's what they SHOULD be reporting on.

What I want to know is why do the media pick up on one story and then run it into the ground? It slights every other missing child case when they do that shit. Why is one case more newsworthy that the others?

It's bullshit.
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
jb wrote:
She is a cunt regasrdless of whether she crossed the line. The sad thingis you have a missing kid, a dead mom, and this ass uses it for rating. I would not fuck her...I would fuck that lawyer on Fox(not Greta).

I would fuck the fuckin' hell out of Laurie Dhue....
gimmekeef Another talking twat we could do without..........
15th September 2006 01:59 PM
Drewby she needs to be released from CNN....I dont see how she keeps up ratings......especially when she makes people kill themselves.....thats not the kind of show i like to watch....she is a mean bitch
15th September 2006 01:59 PM
jb
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:

I would fuck the fuckin' hell out of Laurie Dhue....

Yes....and Sophia Choi or any asian on CNN.
15th September 2006 02:01 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
jb wrote:

Yes....and Sophia Choi or any asian on CNN.

And the chick on Fox News on that show dayside, the blonde, I would fuck her so hard, demons would fly out....
15th September 2006 02:06 PM
RollingstonesUSA Carol Lin and that Robin girl from CNN headline news need to have a threesome with me....
15th September 2006 02:10 PM
RollingstonesUSA

15th September 2006 02:12 PM
Egbert I knew it wouldn't be long before this thread devolved into which CNN anchors are most do-able (not that there's anything wrong with that...)
15th September 2006 02:14 PM
monkey_man Nancy Grace is not do-able!
15th September 2006 02:15 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
Nancy Grace is not do-able!

She looks like she would bite your dick off!
15th September 2006 02:17 PM
Egbert
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:

And then knee you in the nuts!
15th September 2006 02:18 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Egbert wrote:

And then knee you in the nuts!

And then stick a camera in your face and ask you what you're doing on the ground???
[Edited by monkey_man]
15th September 2006 02:42 PM
jb My experience with Asians is truly the best sex in my life....the techniques they use are truly of the ages.
15th September 2006 02:50 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
jb wrote:
My experience with Asians is truly the best sex in my life....the techniques they use are truly of the ages.

LOL...Yup gotta love those happy endings huh?
15th September 2006 07:37 PM
Brainbell Jangler Nancy Grace is truly evil. However, the parody of her on "Boston Legal," Gracie Jane, is hilarious.
15th September 2006 08:04 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:
Nancy Grace is truly evil. However, the parody of her on "Boston Legal," Gracie Jane, is hilarious.

Boston Legal is hilarious.
15th September 2006 08:10 PM
pdog
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:

Anything to make hers look bigger, no?
15th September 2006 10:26 PM
TomL Fuck Nancy Grace. Agree JB. Cunt.
16th September 2006 12:53 AM
Trey Krimsin
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:

I think she would bite her own dick off, real or prosthetic.

What Grace did was was prosecute a young mother for the disappearance of her own child. I think this blonde cunt should be reminded of the phrase "innocent until proven guilty". I was never a big fan of hers, and now I think of her even less.
16th September 2006 04:43 PM
Kilroy
quote:
Trey Krimsin wrote:

I think she would bite her own dick off, real or prosthetic.

What Grace did was was prosecute a young mother for the disappearance of her own child. I think this blonde cunt should be reminded of the phrase "innocent until proven guilty". I was never a big fan of hers, and now I think of her even less.

Yes I agreed, Thank you 3.
16th September 2006 04:57 PM
not bound to please I saw a clip of it. Does she post here?

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)