ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Gillette Stadium, Foxboro MA - September 20, 2006
© Jessica Rinaldi
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Salt of the Stage Headers Return to archive Page: 1 2
15th September 2006 11:06 AM
Saint Sway we've had pics of 4 of the top sidekick ass clowns so far...

I've lost track of how many ass clowns they have on stage with them... what is there, like only 11 more to go?
15th September 2006 11:06 AM
jb
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
we've had pics of 4 of the top sidekick ass clowns so far...

I've lost track of how many ass clowns they have on stage with them... what is there, like only 11 more to go?

Correct..................
15th September 2006 11:08 AM
F505 I can't remember how many but it sure is a parade of fools
15th September 2006 11:14 AM
jb
quote:
F505 wrote:
I can't remember how many but it sure is a parade of fools

I respect your opinion...it really all started with the side kicks....watching L&G last night, only a organ player, Bobby keyes, and Jim Price....incredible sound w/out 50 ass clowns.
[Edited by jb]
15th September 2006 11:15 AM
Saint Sway can anyone name all of them?

Bernard Fowler... Lisa Fisher... Blondie Chapin... Charlie Chaplin... Chuck Leavell... Sea Level... Matt Clifford... Cliff Claven... Daryl Jones.. Clark Kent... Kent Smith... Tim Reis... Reese Witherspoon... Michael Davis... David Letterman... Bobby Keys... Ernie Watts... Ron Wood... Ryan Seacrest... Dasher... Dancer... Prancer... Vixen... Comet... Cupid... Donder and Blixen
15th September 2006 11:15 AM
jb
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
can anyone name all of them?

Bernard Fowler... Lisa Fisher... Blondie Chapin... Charlie Chaplin... Chuck Leavell... Sea Level... Matt Clifford... Cliff Claven... Daryl Jones.. Clark Kent... Kent Smith... Tim Reis... Reese Witherspoon... Michael Davis... David Letterman... Bobby Keys... Ernie Watts... Ron Wood... Ryan Seacrest... Dasher... Dancer... Prancer... Vixen... Comet... Cupid... Donder and Blixen

Who was the first hot black singer on Steel Wheels..she was sexier and skinnier tham Lisa.
15th September 2006 11:16 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:

Who was the first hot black singer on Steel Wheels..she was sexier and skinnier tham Lisa.

Left Eye Lopez
15th September 2006 11:17 AM
F505
quote:
jb wrote:

Donna Summer?
15th September 2006 11:17 AM
Nellcote Cindy Mizell
What is my prize?
15th September 2006 11:19 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
jb wrote:

Whoopy "Whooper" Goldberg?
15th September 2006 11:20 AM
F505 Milly Scot?
15th September 2006 11:25 AM
jb She was attective and skinny.....I was watching John Fogerty on Austin City Limits and Mac was playing the piano..Fogerty was boring..
15th September 2006 11:27 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

Whoopy "Whooper" Goldberg?

Whoopi Goldberg... Lenny Kravitz... Dan Akroyd... Dave Mathews... Cui Jian.... Sheryl Crow... Bill Clinton... Justin Timberlake... Johnny Lang...Dawson's Creek.... David Bowie.. Michael Jackson.. Michaly Culkin... Hall & Oates... Jon Lovitz...

[Edited by Saint Sway]
15th September 2006 11:30 AM
not bound to please
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
we've had pics of 4 of the top sidekick ass clowns so far...

There was a thread on the Chicago craigslist a few days ago bashing them. One guy said that Chuck Levell (sp?) was far more talented...

15th September 2006 11:31 AM
Gazza
quote:
jb wrote:

Lisa was on that tour too - but if you mean the other girl, it was Cindy Mizelle. She's now singing in Springsteen's Seeger Sessions tour band - but then, who isnt?
15th September 2006 11:32 AM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Lisa was on that tour too - but if you mean the other girl, it was Cindy Mizelle. She's now singing in Springsteen's Seeger Sessions tour band - but then, who isnt?

Very attractive.....I hate Patti Scarface...is he divorcing the bitch?
15th September 2006 11:35 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

There was a thread on the Chicago craigslist a few days ago bashing them. One guy said that Chuck Levell (sp?) was far more talented...

more talented than what??? A sea otter??
15th September 2006 11:37 AM
not bound to please
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

more talented than what??? A sea otter??

just searched it - funny!:

RE: Rolling Stones

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2006-09-11, 6:43PM CDT

I agree totally. Micks voice is long gone.Can't remember anything good since "Get Your Ya Ya's out". I can't believe anyone would pay $450.Don't see them as an icon.More a joke.Like a boxer that doesn't know when to retire. Chuck Levell is the only talent in the band & they don't give him any real recognition.
15th September 2006 11:44 AM
Nellcote hey, wait a minute.
I had Cindy Mizell 1st, I want the tickets!!!!
15th September 2006 11:46 AM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
hey, wait a minute.
I had Cindy Mizell 1st, I want the tickets!!!!

You think with the reduced prices and publicity, this thing is going to fill up?
15th September 2006 11:49 AM
Saint Sway sometimes when Mick is ratlling off names during the band intros I doze off after the 8th or 9th band member and wind up missing him introducing the real Stones
15th September 2006 11:49 AM
F505 Can't they fill the stadiums with kids?
15th September 2006 11:50 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
jb wrote:

You think with the reduced prices and publicity, this thing is going to fill up?

Put Darryl and Lisa in the FOS and the stadium is half filled...
15th September 2006 11:51 AM
jb
quote:
F505 wrote:
Can't they fill the stadiums with kids?

No...it was not, imo, just price. It is there lack of a hit album/single in over 25yrs..people want to hear something different....even we are sick of JJF . I know they are washed up as they surely would have hit the vault for a new single is they had one-very sad.
15th September 2006 11:52 AM
DizzyDutchman the only one they realy need is Bobby!
15th September 2006 11:52 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
sometimes when Mick is ratlling off names during the band intros I doze off after the 8th or 9th band member and wind up missing him introducing the real Stones

in 1989 Mick introduced the NYC Huptown horns very quickly and I'm sure it was just to give more credits to Matt..
15th September 2006 11:53 AM
Nellcote "You think with the reduced prices and publicity, this thing is going to fill up?"

There is still time for you to witness the power and fury for yourself.
Weather is going to be in mid 60's
Leaving work @ 12P
Six mile ride from my home
Wait in line by 3P
Enter the gates @ 4P
Boom Box Blasting Ya Ya's at 405P
The grill will be lit by 410P
Regale with all Important Rock's Off Participants for several hours.
Be there!

15th September 2006 11:55 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

in 1989 Mick introduced the NYC Huptown horns very quickly and I'm sure it was just to give more credits to Matt..

what was worse was when Mick would give Matt the reach around
15th September 2006 11:56 AM
F505
quote:
DizzyDutchman wrote:
the only one they realy need is Bobby!

Whitney will like this!
15th September 2006 08:36 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)