ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Gillette Stadium, Foxboro MA - September 20, 2006
© Jessica Rinaldi
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: don't not be afraid!!! Return to archive
14th September 2006 09:21 PM
kath

even popeye can't help us now!!!

soylent green is people!!!!!!

fear the spinach......fear the spinach.....

quote:
WASHINGTON Sep 14, 2006 (AP)— An outbreak of E. coli in eight states has left at least one person dead and 50 others sick, federal health officials said Thursday in warning consumers not to eat bagged fresh spinach.

The outbreak of the sometimes deadly bug killed one person in Wisconsin, said Dr. David Acheson, of the Food and Drug Administration's Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition. The outbreak has sickened people eight of them seriously in Connecticut, Idaho, Indiana, Michigan, New Mexico, Oregon and Utah as well.

FDA officials do not know the source of the outbreak, other than it appears to be linked to bagged spinach. "We're advising people not to eat it," Acheson said.

[Edited by kath]
14th September 2006 10:15 PM
Cocaine Eyes I was just watching CNN. I'm in Toronto and I even tossed out the packaged spinich!! Rather safe than sorry.
14th September 2006 10:34 PM
Dan I hear you can also get it from tossed salad.
14th September 2006 10:35 PM
kath look at this...too cool!!!!

14th September 2006 11:06 PM
Egbert Gotta eat your greens...
14th September 2006 11:19 PM
glencar Not if it's gonna kill me!
15th September 2006 12:40 PM
monkey_man Richard Clarke predicted the terrorists would get us thru spinach.
15th September 2006 12:58 PM
kath see the tiny tree frog in it???? not a good choice of spinach for the vegetarian.....
15th September 2006 10:19 PM
mickmask Hubby's a chef..and one of the wait staff at his restaurant has two family members in the hospital with E-coli infection.

...and we're north of Toronto.

Didn't hear anything about salad yet.

mm.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)