ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Gillette Stadium, Foxboro MA - September 20, 2006
© Jessica Rinaldi
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Dylan Return to archive Page: 1 2
15th September 2006 12:34 PM
Martha
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

I saw Dylan do Brown Sugar.

seriously.

Hey Saint Sway I did too! In Dayton at Hara Arena ( The Party Pit) and it was not serious at all. His band laughed their asses off each time Bob sang....."it tastes sooooogood, just like I knewwwwww it would!" Priceless memories!

:-)

"My mule is sick my horse is blind."
15th September 2006 01:03 PM
paddy http://db.dylantree.com/song.php?search=brown+sugar&seq=&day1=&day2=

i was at the las vegas show (from England)
[Edited by paddy]
15th September 2006 04:57 PM
Martha Thanks for the link paddy...I've never gone there before. :-)
15th September 2006 09:45 PM
TomL Hey sweetheart, can't wait to see Bob in Nov. You better get your ass to Chicago.

When you see me sing SOL is when Dylan sings Super freak.
15th September 2006 11:56 PM
PartyDoll MEG Isn't it funny...the Sway family are all going to see Bob. Now Sway Sistah...get you to Chicago please!!

A woman asked me for a dance
Oh it's free of charge
Just one more chance
Ah ah ah ah
ah ah ah ah
16th September 2006 05:09 AM
Prodigal Son I think Dylan did "Brown Sugar" live cause it's a great song, but his top reason is prolly cause he can relate to a little brown sugar. Maybe subliminally he's trying to get some hot mamas to hook up with him again. Back in his lost decade of the 80s, the man loved to fuck the black chicks, especially the gospel-trained backup singer types. Can I get an amen, brothas and sistas?

(Rare 1979 alternate lyrics outtake from Slow Train Coming-hmmm, sounds like a very suggestive title)
Gotta Screw somebody, yes you gotta screw somebody
She may be a black chick, I may mess around
But I'm gonna have to screw somebody

Y'see. Jb and Dylan aren't so different. Both are heroes, both are trailblazers in their profession and both are hot-blooded jews who have mistresses on the side. Can I get a hava negeliah? Oh, never mind.
16th September 2006 02:52 PM
Martha
quote:
TomL wrote:
Hey sweetheart, can't wait to see Bob in Nov. You better get your ass to Chicago.

When you see me sing SOL is when Dylan sings Super freak.

Capt' Sway.....I need your "Daddy's STONES wallet" to get there you fucker!

Chicago is many miles away from me.....and Joey refuses to pick me up in that Lear jet of his. Fucker.

Bob will do Super Freak just for you....after all he's the super freakiest!

Meg.....sway-beam me to Chicago!

You fuckers are going to have a BLAST!

Fuck.

xxoo,
MM
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)