ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Gillette Stadium, Foxboro MA - September 20, 2006
© Jessica Rinaldi
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What % of the tickets in Foxboro have been sold? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
13th September 2006 12:00 PM
Saint Sway Neil Young is from Canada.
13th September 2006 12:04 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Neil Young is from Canada.

Well then there's one. Anymore? Randy Bachman perhaps? Please!

Riffy
13th September 2006 12:06 PM
Saint Sway Robbie Robertson.
13th September 2006 12:08 PM
monkey_man
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
What I can't stand are the pretenious fuck fans that scream at me to sit down when I'm shaking my ass,gulping beer,and enjoying the greatest rock and roll band in the world! Who the fuck do these fucknuts think they are?! Where do they think they are?! I mean for fuck's sake you're at a Rolling fucking Stones concert! Get off your lazy ass and have a good time!

There will be no sitting in your seat in AC, only standing on your seat will be permitted!
13th September 2006 12:09 PM
Mr Jimmy
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Yeah well surely you are aware that that is the same nation that gave us the likes of Rush,BTO,and Gordon Lightfoot. Their musical tastes leave much to be desired.

Bring the Dixie Sluts down south and see how well they sell.

Riffy

Because you asked:

(from Billboard.com)

Dixie Chicks' 'Long Way' Nests In At No. 1

The Dixie Chicks May 31, 2006, 10:55 AM ET Katie Hasty, N.Y.

For the third time in their career, the Dixie Chicks roost on the top of The Billboard 200. The Columbia album "Taking the Long Way" tallied 526,000 copies in its first week of U.S. sales, according to Nielsen SoundScan, the trio's best-selling week since 2002's "Home" debuted with 780,000.

And while country radio has remained cool to the group in the wake of a 2003 boycott following comments group member Natalie Maines made about President Bush, "Taking the Long Way" also nabs the No. 1 spot on the Country Albums chart, bumping Rascal Flatts' "Me and My Gang" (Lyric Street/Hollywood) down to No. 2 after seven weeks at the top.

Methinks your country loves them even more than mine!!!
13th September 2006 01:01 PM
Riffhard
quote:
monkey_man wrote:

There will be no sitting in your seat in AC, only standing on your seat will be permitted!

Here,here!! We will smite the evil doers that demand we sit!

Riffy
13th September 2006 02:43 PM
luxury1 Gottorollme--thanks for the tip--I am off to the local store. Take heed all who may attempt to rush my seat......

(this will most likely culminate in a large brawl stage front, with me being whisked away in handcuffs. Oh well, best to go out with a "bang")
14th September 2006 05:10 PM
Green Tea I heard on radio it's only about 80-85% sold out w/ a week to go.
14th September 2006 05:10 PM
Green Tea Tons of radio give aways going on
14th September 2006 05:44 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Green Tea wrote:
I heard on radio it's only about 80-85% sold out w/ a week to go.

That's very good numbers if we see the loads of tickets available, they can't even sell the $25 tickets with a week of fire sale.
15th September 2006 05:30 PM
Poison Dart Isn't this like the 37th time they have played Boston this year?
15th September 2006 07:44 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
throbby wrote:
All I know is that I will be standing in one of those seats in a mere 11 days. Can't wait, don't care who goes, don't care who's upset with the sales. The Stones may not sell like they once did, but they can rock a stadium like no one else ever has. I say good for those who waited and picked up some 22 dollar seats. They're in for a hell of a show.

here here
15th September 2006 07:57 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Bring the Dixie Sluts down south and see how well they sell.
Riffy

So "It'll sell in the South" is our new criterion of quality?

[Edited by Brainbell Jangler]
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)