ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1969 by Someone at the Associated Press With thanks to Stoneslib
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Ronnie Wood fridge Return to archive
09-15-03 08:50 PM
moy http://www.iorr.org/ron/rwfridge.htm
09-15-03 09:29 PM
steel driving hammer Nice, thanks for posting that.
09-15-03 09:44 PM
Child of the Moon That's it. From now on, any piece of electronics or what-have-you I might buy, will be painted by Ronnie Wood. I might as well get him to paint my old Nintendo, too.

Thanks, moy.
09-16-03 01:59 AM
Prodigal Son Don't mean to draw attention, but in that pic it looks like Ronnie's fly is undone. Was he busy with some lucky lady when he took a break to get a picture with his fantastical fridge.
09-16-03 03:53 AM
MarthaMyDear Oh, that's funny... lol................... :P
Lucky, fricking lady, INDEED!!!!!!!! lol...................
:P I will take a Ronnie fridge with him inside
and gift-wrapped... TO GO... NAKED, please!!!
lol................... :P CRACKING-UP!!!!!!!!!!
lol................... :P I'm serious,
actually!!! CRACKING-UP!!!!!!!!!! lol................... :P
Who the hell wouldn't want THAT?!?!?! Jesus
Christ... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P
Yum... Yum...

*** Martha ***
09-16-03 05:42 AM
Jumacfly if someone buy it i m ready to buy the dozens of beer bottles inside...

cheers
ju
09-16-03 01:57 PM
catwoman Did he paint the fridge in India?? Does it work? If I'd be able to buy it, I'd get nervous having everybody groping the darn thing, having everybody's horrible fingerprints all over it.

But I really really like the undone-fly photo of Ronnie. That guy is skinny and muscular. Just don't really like his taste in t-shirts. He needs a new wardrobe mistress.

09-16-03 02:03 PM
glencar I wonder what the thing will go for? I need a new fridge soon but it has to be a double door one.
09-16-03 03:39 PM
steel driving hammer

A woman in the Royal Academy restaurant looks at the painting 'The Ivy' by Rolling Stones guitarist Ronnie Wood in London September 16, 2003. This is the first time the picture, which depicts dozens of international celebrities dining at the restaurant The Ivy, has been on show at the Royal Academy
09-16-03 04:11 PM
glencar I wonder if she cares?
09-16-03 08:00 PM
Miss U. That is Ganesha on the fridge! Like the added stones necklace around his neck.
09-16-03 10:29 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Miss U. wrote:
That is Ganesha on the fridge! Like the added stones necklace around his neck.

Go Go Ganesh!!

I posted this over on the "guru" thread without reading this thread. Sorry I duplicated, but actually, it NEEDS to be over in that thread.

Now if Ronnie would paint a washer and dryer with a Snake Handling theme...