ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1969 by Someone at the Associated Press With thanks to Stoneslib
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick Blurb Return to archive
09-15-03 03:50 PM
Mother baby Juniors refuse to take the Mick

Mick Jagger is rapidly losing his ladies' man reputation, as young actresses come to an astonishing realisation - he's an old man. Milla Jovovich has revealed she was the latest to be approached by the 60-year-old, and couldn't credit his wrinkled cheek. 'I couldn't believe it,' Jovovich told interviewers recently. 'It was like, "Are you kidding me?" He's old enough to be my dad. It's disgusting. Please.' The rebuttal will hit the sexagenarian hard. 'He was totally shocked when she wouldn't go out with him,' said a source. 'Mick isn't all that used to women turning him down.'

He should be getting used to it, however, after further revelations of his failures with the younger ladies. Andrea Corr has reportedly been fending off Mick's lecherous advances for many years. When the Corrs and the Stones were touring America a few years back, the Irish fox took to turning up to dinner with her brother in tow, in order to deflect Jagger's advances. Last week Jagger and Corr sang a duet together in Dublin. Following the gig, slick Mick played it cool with several calls to the singer's mobile, refusing to take no for an answer. She still said no.

09-15-03 03:56 PM
jb The bitches should die!!!
09-15-03 05:17 PM
Joey

Those girls don't know what they are missing .
09-15-03 05:20 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:
The bitches should die!!!

LOL!!!!
09-15-03 05:33 PM
gypsy Just so you guys don't come off as chauvinists, I'll chime in:
Those stupid whores...they're soooo going to regret turning down Mick when they had the chance.
09-15-03 06:36 PM
sammy davis jr. Mick's an old lech.....serves him right.
09-15-03 06:40 PM
gypsy No. Bill Wyman is an old lech.
09-15-03 06:41 PM
Mother baby My memory fails me but I seem to remember reading some years back that some woman Mick hit on pushed him into a swimming pool. Did that actually happen or is it just my imagination running away with me?
09-15-03 07:02 PM
gypsy No, I did push Mick into a pool. I don't cheat on Joey with anyone!
09-15-03 08:06 PM
Mother baby Oh who cares really? Mick's probably still batting .975