ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1969 by Someone at the Associated Press With thanks to Stoneslib
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Chris Jagger Return to archive
09-15-03 11:58 AM
piccadilly I've been a lurker on this board for quite some time. This is my first post.

Chris Jagger now has a presence on the web.

Check it out:

www.chrisjaggeronline.com

Keep checking back, sound clips will be posted later today.

Piccadilly

[Edited by piccadilly]
09-15-03 12:56 PM
Nellcote Thanks for the heads up, welcome to the board.
All of Chris Jagger's discs are completely enjoyable!
09-15-03 02:48 PM
catwoman My oh my - he looks a cross between brother Mick, John Travolta and Michael J. Pollard
09-15-03 03:13 PM
KeithRichards210
quote:
catwoman wrote:
My oh my - he looks a cross between brother Mick, John Travolta and Michael J. Pollard

LOL!!!! Great analogy there. But I'm kinda surprised that someone actually knew who Pollard is! I always thought Steve Miller looked like Pollard a bit too. Poor guy...
09-15-03 07:36 PM
exile Hi Piccadilly
just out of curiosity would that be you who made the site and does the Keith Richards and Mick Jagger puppets?
09-15-03 07:54 PM
Miss U. I like Cajun music.
09-15-03 08:03 PM
piccadilly Hi Exile,

Yep, that's me. Shhhh... Don't tell.

Thanks for the welcome Nellcote.

Piccadilly
09-16-03 02:00 AM
MarthaMyDear HI, PICCADILLY!!!!!!!! I love your name!!! I was just recently in Picadilly quite a few times and bought some souvineers there, etc.!!! I miss it so much!!! I love England... I'm hoping to go there again next year and I think I'll be able to (and wear better shoes for sight-seeing, etc.)!!! lol.................. :P Hopefully!!! lol.................. :P

Anyways, nice pic. of Chris Jagger (really nice, actually)!!! lol.................. :P Thank you for the link and I'll be sure and check it out!!! Welcome to posting, don't listen to jb and/or take what he says seriously, and ENJOY!!! lol.................. :P
Take care and WELCOME!!! Nice to have yet another female around!!! Anyways, take care, PEACE, and ROCK ON!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***