ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1969 by Someone at the Associated Press With thanks to Stoneslib
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New person here Return to archive Page: 1 2
09-13-03 04:34 AM
catwoman I've been lurking a very long time. I always look at this board when I need a good chuckle. The Board is like Beavis and Butthead meet the Stones (or try to meet the Stones). A place where you don't have to be nervous discussing Stones music or Stones genitals. A very open forum indeed. I'm from Israel - Jerusalem. Don't think anyone here is from there. I was born in NY, lived in Toronto for a while and moved here 8 years ago. Love Ronnie (some of you may know me now from another board - I gave it all away there,didn't I). Been going to Stones concerts since 1975 - where I scored 12th row seats for about $12 or $17 = I still have the ticket. Saturdays is my posting day....I feel like I know you all. I love the walking marijuana leaf. Is JB really rich or are we all being put on? Time will tell...

09-13-03 05:15 AM
Moonisup good to have you here!

hope you have some fun

rik
09-13-03 05:22 AM
egon what do you mean with "is jb really rich"?
are you implying that he's not telling the truth from time to time???

anyways, hello & welcome!

09-13-03 07:30 AM
marko Welcome!
09-13-03 08:26 AM
Nellcote CAT SCRATCH FEVER...........
Good to have ya heyah.......
09-13-03 09:50 AM
Boomy Welcome to the board, Catwoman.

09-13-03 10:21 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Welcome aboard, you make me remember a good friend and one of the first regulars here, in the old GOIN'HOME message Board, she was also a Ronnie Wood fan and is on our links page. Check your PM as I want to know if you are the one I'm talking about
[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
09-13-03 11:14 AM
catwoman Voodoo Chile - yes - 'tis me. I'm back. I'm on my 6th life. I've been lurking waay too long. It's fun over here. I missed you in New Yawk about a year ago didn't I? That was sad. We had a tailgate party at Giants Stadium and I met loads of people, but no VoodooChile :-(

Thanks for the welcome folks. Meow.
09-13-03 11:15 AM
catwoman Oh one more thing. You said - Check your PM. What is that? Short for PMS? Does it show already?
09-13-03 12:52 PM
littleredrooster Betcha momma didn't know that you could scratch like THAT !

Purrrrrrrr! Welcome!
09-13-03 12:58 PM
LadyJane Welcome to the asylum, catwoman!!

Always nice to have another female on the Board.

We'll have to post some Ronnie pics for ya in the "superblow" thread!!

LadyJ.
09-13-03 02:36 PM
hotlicks BOUT YE
09-13-03 03:04 PM
MarthaMyDear HI, CATWOMAN, AND WELCOME (FROM LURKING)!!!
Just wait until I post a Ronnie pic. I have
that I took at the Twickenham, England show (it might be
awhile 'cause I can't use my fucking scanner right now 'cause
my old computer is messed-up and not letting me do that,
etc.!!! )!!! I should be able to
do it soon, though, so look for a thread that says PIX in it,
ok.?!?!?!!

Anyways, take care, have fun posting here, and ROCK ON!!!
Nice to have another female around, also!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***

P.S. (And, BOUT YE, ALSO!!! lol........................
That's addictive... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE!!! HE!!!
lol.........................
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
)
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
09-13-03 06:16 PM
catwoman Please to meet you girls. You're right. There's just too many blokes on this board, taking over. Talking football and shit. Feh. Just saw the photos on that thread where everyone posted great photos and which Savage Young something or other posted some great ones of Ronnie - I've seen most of them, but the one where he's topless and tight pants with Lord knows what inside....makes me purr. Loud.

09-13-03 07:01 PM
parmeda Welcome catwoman!
Glad to see you've been brave enough to "jump in" (it's all harmless fun...)
I think I have the Ronnie photo you mentioned...give me some time to dig it out and dust it off for ya
09-13-03 08:00 PM
nankerphelge Run! While you still have the chance!!!!
09-13-03 08:49 PM
Jaxx
quote:
catwoman wrote:
Oh one more thing. You said - Check your PM. What is that? Short for PMS? Does it show already?

LOL. no. not from you...yet. PM is our private messaging service. members can privately mail other members via this message board. you will see a tiny PM icon inside the messages in each response. if you click it on, you can privately message that person.

welcome....back! we're sorry we missed you in giant's parking lot last sept. hard to believe it was a year ago. time surely waits for NO ONE.
09-13-03 09:15 PM
MarthaMyDear WELCOME, AGAIN, CATWOMAN!!! Sounds like you like Ronnie more than I do (Mick has mostly always been my favorite, etc.)!!! lol............. :P I will post that Ronnie pic. for you here soon!!! Take care and I look forward to your posts!!! And, just remember... There IS male PMS, also!!! I AM POSITIVE it exhists!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding... NOT!!! HE!!! HE!!! lol............... Take care.. lol............. :P PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
09-13-03 09:34 PM
Madafaka Welcome! Have fun.
09-13-03 09:38 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Jaxx wrote:
...hard to believe it was a year ago. time surely waits for NO ONE.

not just time, but pie
09-13-03 09:40 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
catwoman wrote:
Voodoo Chile - yes - 'tis me. I'm back. I'm on my 6th life. I've been lurking waay too long. It's fun over here. I missed you in New Yawk about a year ago didn't I? That was sad. We had a tailgate party at Giants Stadium and I met loads of people, but no VoodooChile :-(

Thanks for the welcome folks. Meow.

Yes, what a pity I didn't meet you, I met just a few of Shidoobeans and Undercoverites and I had the intention to meet many more, in fact I asked Erik about Ulf and couldn't meet him, as jaxx used to sign "I got stoned and I miss it"
09-14-03 02:02 AM
Prodigal Son Welcome aboard. But if people want the football talk to die down, it ain't gonna happen. Football is a tradition and a way of life, almost as holy as the Stones. Damn straight! I love my new avatar. Nice Mick-keef pic.
It's the best I ever had.....
The best I ever haaad!!!
-Petey Dennis Blandford Windmill Baba Townshend, 1971

[Edited by Prodigal Son]
09-14-03 09:04 AM
icydanger Bien venue!
09-15-03 11:41 PM
tumbling_dice Hey Catwoman
Welcome to Rocks Off! I think the BEST thing about this board is it is uncensored and just a cool place! :-D
09-16-03 10:23 AM
jb Welcome aboard my Israeli friend. When did you male aliya? You will find Joey and I are the strongest supporters of Israel on this site. We bleed royal blue....as far as being rich, it depends on you definition of rich....I live in a 815,000 dollar home, drive an S-series mercedes, earn over 1/2 a million dollars a year(probably closer to 600k this year) and have a wardrobe to die for....
09-16-03 11:25 AM
Joey " You will find Joey and I are the strongest supporters of Israel on this site. We bleed royal blue....as far as being rich, it depends on you definition of rich....I live in a 815,000 dollar home, drive an S-series mercedes, earn over 1/2 a million dollars a year(probably closer to 600k this year) and have a wardrobe to die for.... "

I do indeed bleed royal blue and Josh sends me monthly checks .

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJACKY BOY !

09-16-03 11:39 AM
jb I think Max is a quiet supporter as well...
09-16-03 11:47 AM
Joey " I think Max is a quiet supporter as well... "

Yes , I agree , he bleeds royal blue as well .

From him , I will accept new material every month instead of checks .

Jercee !

09-16-03 12:03 PM
catwoman JB - I've moved here eight years ago. If you are so rich, do you do "mitzvot" (good deeds) and buy your friends tickets if they can't afford to see the Stones? I accept monthly checks too. The holidays are coming up. Put your money where your mouth is and be a real "supporter" of Israel :-)

Was at a fabulous Gypsy benefit evening last night in Jerusalem. I work with Gypsies in Jerusalem. Because of Ronnie Wood. He's a gypsy and because of that I noticed an article in the papers about Gypsies 2 years ago. Never knew there were Gypsies here. I sought them out and now we are kindred spirits.
09-16-03 12:12 PM
jb Ronnie is a gypsy?
Page: 1 2