ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1969 by Someone at the Associated Press With thanks to Stoneslib
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Lunch Return to archive Page: 1 2
09-12-03 04:34 PM
sirmoonie No, no, no, Joey, this was before he insisted on showing everyone his testicles.

I'm talking about back at the massage parlor, right next to that one bar we were pre-loathing in. The one where I busted the fuck out of all the light beer taps. It was the Friday, I think. Before all the girls arrived to take us back uptown.

Shecky!
09-12-03 04:40 PM
Joey " The one where I busted the fuck out of all the light beer taps. It was the Friday, I think. Before all the girls arrived to take us back uptown. "

That's right ....................You were absolutely screaming for an Import and the best they could do was " Michelob Dark "

I have never seen anyone so pissed off ..............

Shiver ..........................

Jercee !
09-12-03 04:44 PM
sirmoonie No, no, no, Joey, remember how pissed Maxy was when Steelie and him came out of the RRHOF bathroom and Steelie was buttoning his shirt and saying "but.....other guys I've met on the net like it when I......"

Now THAT was pissed! Off! Pissed off! Off o' the piss!
09-12-03 04:53 PM
Joey
Pissed Off ?!?!?!?!?!

PISSED OFF ?!?!?!?!?!

I remember pissed off .................... it was Macky when he looked deep into Steelie's eyes in Nankers
hotel room and it made him visibly shaken to the core. What he saw in those
eyes almost made him insane for it was a horror
of unspeakable magnitude.

Or how about later on at the " Rock and Roll Hall of Fame " when Macky was trying to get Hammer's car and he
had one leg in and one leg out and then Hammer started to drive a way. A Stonesian split Macky was forced to do.
But he had in his hand a picture of the Stones on stage '72 Cleveland that he had just bought at the Hall of Fame so that soothed his nerves and then everyting was cool.....................................for awhile .

Shiver .....................................

" I am remembering distant Memories Ronnie "

Jacky !
09-12-03 05:09 PM
Sir Stonesalot hey moonie...remember that one time...in Cleveland...we were real drunk...and we pissed in SDH's wine glass...and we told him it was a local chardonnay...and he like drank it and stuff...and he said it was good wine and wanted to buy some to take home...and we pissed in some of his empty wine bottles and corked them and sold them to him for $75.00 a bottle...

Then remember how icky we felt when we found out that he knew it was piss the whole time.

Wooowee them were the dayz.
09-12-03 05:30 PM
Joey

Good luck this weekend Stoney !!!!!

I will be thinking about you when I am up in the stands at " Husker Nation " watching the transmogrification of a resurgent National Power .

Yet , forget any terroristic fears , the REAL pressing concern on everbody's mind is the fact that Jamal Lord is STILL Nebraska's quarterback .

Shiver ................................

Developing .................................

Nebraska 34 , Penn State 10

YES !

JACKY !
09-12-03 05:32 PM
Boomy Let me ask this: ASS gathering only for C10 members????

I'm thinking something in the middle of the US. How bout Nebraska???!!!

Larry Hagman's sources have confirmed a stadium show at Husker Stadium (or whatever that thing is called) on 2-1-04.
09-12-03 09:24 PM
glencar I do believe it's called the Husker Du.
09-12-03 10:01 PM
sirmoonie Yeah, I remember that, Stoney. We couldn't find the corks, and it turned out Steelie had them all arranged by circumference in his briefcase.

Remember that one time, Steelie left the room to go "fluff his pillows before bed" and he came back like an hour later with his lips glued inside out and a plastic fishhook in his mouth? And he was complaining because no one would take him to the hardware store to buy a lavender curtain rod! Holy cow, what a weekend.

That was fucked up. At least I thought it was. But, thats just me. I dunno. I just call 'em like I see 'em.

Seriously man, I could get into kicking back with a few drinks and my Stones brothers. That would be relaxing. We gots to!
09-12-03 10:20 PM
Fiji Joe Snoop Boom...you don't wanna step foot in Nebraska unless it's an emergency...You seen "Joe Dirt"..."It puts lotion on"...?...that's Nebraska

Might I suggest Kansas City? Home of the blues, barbecue and the Negro League Baseball Hall of Fame...Nothing says good times like eating barbecue sandwiches to some Robert Johnson tunes whilst surrounded by mummified black baseball players
09-14-03 08:00 AM
nankerphelge Stoney, you SOB -- you have no idea what you did to me with this post. When I first read it, I thought of years ago, going out on calls with my Dad, we'd swing by Mike's on Erie Blvd. in Schenectady and get "dogs all the way" - mustard, onion, and the meaty chili sauce.

Then, yesterday, I had to come to Schenectady -- my mom's in the hospital -- and I got a little lost trying to get out of the city. Well guess what!! It was dinner time, and I hadn't eaten, and I drove right over to Mikes and got 3 all the way!!

Had heartburn all fucking night!
It was great!
09-14-03 10:54 AM
Maxlugar [quote]Joey wrote:

I remember pissed off .................... it was Macky when he looked deep into Steelie's eyes in Nankers
hotel room and it made him visibly shaken to the core. What he saw in those
eyes almost made him insane for it was a horror
of unspeakable magnitude.

Or how about later on at the " Rock and Roll Hall of Fame " when Macky was trying to get Hammer's car and he
had one leg in and one leg out and then Hammer started to drive a way. A Stonesian split Macky was forced to do.
But he had in his hand a picture of the Stones on stage '72 Cleveland that he had just bought at the Hall of Fame so that soothed his nerves and then everyting was cool.....................................for awhile .

You know more about me than that fat little wacko that killed Selena knew about Selena.

Developing.........

MACKY!
09-15-03 10:25 AM
Joey " You know more about me than that fat little wacko that killed Selena knew about Selena.

Developing.........

MACKY! "

{{{{ ? }}}}}

{{{{ HUH ?!?!?! }}}}}

{{{{{ WTF ?!?!?!?! }}}}}}}

{{{{{ ***** BLANK FRIGGIN STARE ****** }}}}}}}}

You catcha my drift here ????? Or is Jercee being obtuse ?

Developing .................................like a scab .

Joey Norton von Shawshank !
09-15-03 10:29 AM
Joey " Then, yesterday, I had to come to Schenectady -- my mom's in the hospital -- and I got a little lost trying to get out of the city. Well guess what!! It was dinner time, and I hadn't eaten, and I drove right over to Mikes and got 3 all the way!! "

Sorry about your Mom Nanky !

I will say a prayer for her and then do a " JaggerBomb " in her honor .............................

.............or maybe the " other way around " .

Developing ................

Jacky !
Page: 1 2