ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1969 by Someone at the Associated Press With thanks to Stoneslib
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Lunch Return to archive Page: 1 2
09-12-03 12:16 PM
Sir Stonesalot So here I am sitting down to a delicious meal. A wonderful flavor that is uniquely American.

I am talking about, of course, the convenience store chili cheese dog.

A steamy, rubbery, penis like sausage, made from some sort of synthetic meatlike substance. Slapped in a 4 day old stale, bland bun. Covered in industrial wastelike chili, imitation nacho flavored imitation cheese goo, and reconstituted onions.

Mmmmmmmm. I'm getting heartburn just thinking about it.

Ohhhhhhh. Look at the gooey goodness soaking into the bun. The smell has roused my dog from his slumbers. I can feel my arteries getting hard as I chew. The best thing is that the chili cheese dog as absolutely no nutritional value at all. None!

Take that, fancy french chefs!

Wash them dogs down(It is against the law to only eat one, you must eat 2 or more, or face a firing squad.)with a cold cold Mountain Dew, and you have one of the most inexplicable, sensational, nutritionally devoid meals ever devised by the human mind. My GOD I do love it.

Ooooooooo.

Gotta go poo like right NOW!
09-12-03 12:30 PM
nankerphelge Oh man....

That sounds great!

They are fucking terrible for ya -- but hard to beat in raw yumminess!

Better eat a pack of Tums now!
09-12-03 12:46 PM
Sir Stonesalot When it's 3AM, and you are a stoned drunken wreck, there is nothing better than a couple of chili cheese dogs.

Nearly orgasmic.
09-12-03 01:13 PM
Joey

Nanky ..................................

Want to go to " Uncle Morty's " with me tonight after work ????????

I will buy you a shot of this :

http://www.liquorama.net/product.asp?0=200&1=208&3=18540&OVRARG=02u3hs9yoatktMrcjMj89NTy4sz4lLzCnOzi3PzK%2BLzcjLUU2zLErNSkrLT0xSLbIrLi3MSUlLSiwrUYWxCNi7ABeDBQ%3D%3D

or THIS :

http://www.liquorama.net/product.asp?3=18647

Jassy !
09-12-03 01:21 PM
Sir Stonesalot Sure Joeboy. We are so there.

But you gotta do some shots that are on fire.

Flaming shots are a true test of a man.
09-12-03 01:26 PM
Joey " Flaming shots are a true test of a man. "

Cool !!!!!

You can buy me one after the game Saturday night .

He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He ******************** young Joey now cupping his hand over his mouth and giggling in eager anticipation of Joe Pa's demise at the hands of the Huskers tomorrow ************************ He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He He

Jassy !
09-12-03 02:04 PM
Sir Stonesalot My dear Joejoe...

The difference betwixt me & thee is that when I do flaming shots I do not set my jewfro on fire.
09-12-03 02:13 PM
nankerphelge Well I didn't have any chili dogs -- but I did have a few Newcastles!!

MMMMMMM

Maybe a few more at my uncles would be in order.
And I don't like flaming things anymore since I burned my right nipple off last year.
09-12-03 03:12 PM
Joey

That must be her again
She's leaning on my bell ;
That cold psychotic ring
The one I know so well .
So I'm nailed to the floor in the no-option zone
There's about zero chance she'll give up and go home

This endless afternoon
It started on the day I met her
Lunch with Joey is forever ...............

She's coming 'round the corner
Her body's just a blur ;
I peel out like The Flash
It don't mean boo to her .
So I duck into Nino's -- she's barred from the place
The minute I walk out she's right in my face

She's got nothing but time
No use in trying to be clever
Lunch with Joey is forever ....................

Now I'm in my apartment
The blinds down the lights out
The phone rings God help me
There's nobody home

I crouch on the carpet
Not breathing just being
Like meat on the bone

I'm in a cozy booth
Maybe my watch is fast ;
Another Tanqueray
I'll wait 'til twenty past .
I'm about to go postal when she waltzes in
I guess she's a knockout -- hey where have I been?

The waiter never comes
God knows the service could be better
Lunch with Joey is forever

Coffee and a kiss
Maybe later maybe never
Lunch with Joey.........................

09-12-03 03:21 PM
nankerphelge I can't concentrate!

I want more Newcastles and a chili dog!!

I want to drink with my C10 bruddahs again!

09-12-03 03:30 PM
Sir Stonesalot Hell bro, I'm off the next 2 weekends.

Let's meet up and drink our faces off.
09-12-03 03:33 PM
Boomy Are you guys going to have an ASS gathering or not?

I turn 21 on October 11 so please refrain from having the gathering before this date.

Thank you.

Your friend,

Bryan

09-12-03 03:38 PM
throbby You guys know that when you hit 40 you've got to stop eating that stuff. It'll sap the life right out of ya, take the shine off your shoes and all.

Stick with the chiba and the flaming shots. You'll be healthier.
09-12-03 03:41 PM
Joey " I want to drink with my C10 bruddahs again! "

Uncle Morty's is forever my Brother ....................................In fact , all I drink now are Heinekens and NewCastles ..................Oh , AND " Jaggerbombs " .

" He's crouching on the lawn Ronnie "

D.J. Jazzy Joe and the Fresh Prince of Boca
09-12-03 03:44 PM
Boomy True. When was the last time Mick ate a nacho plate or a Big Buford?

I can see Keith liking some junk food, though.
[Edited by Boomy]
09-12-03 03:49 PM
Sir Stonesalot Glad I'm not 40 then.

Can you still drink 40's when you are 40?

Oh, and ask Nanky what happens when you try to take my nachos away before I'm finished.
09-12-03 03:55 PM
nankerphelge Oh man, he growls!!!

The waiter never came back!
Went home, packed his bags, moved to Montana!

Seriously, we need the ass gathering.

I think we can all keep our political differences in check long enuf to celebrate the common good!!

Good drink
Good chiba
Good times
Good friends

Now that the tour has died down, I think we need to start getting serious about ASS!!!
09-12-03 04:00 PM
Factory Girl Hey, SS & Nanky should go to Black Rebel Bicycle gig at 9:30 club and drinky drink...
09-12-03 04:02 PM
Joey " Oh man, he growls!!! "

It was a sight to behold ........................the poor waitress was scared to death and literally ran to the bathroom to weep and shit liquid .

He really thought he could finish them too , but alas , he ended up giving Fleabit half the plate .

It was then that we all took off to smoke dope in Nanky's hotel room overlooking Downtown Cleveland .

Stoney , Fleabit and Hammer never said another word the rest of the day / evening . Oh , and I got lost at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame .....Go Figure !

Jercee Joe and the Dixie Dancekings

09-12-03 04:08 PM
nankerphelge Did he growl in Cleveland too?

I was referring to the Cap City Brewery, pre-No Security show growling incident. I mean he SCARED the waiter!!!

But we did have some fun getting ripped at the Rennaisance too didn't we!!! That was some knock out skunk!

SDH couldn't walk, talk or piss.

FPM said the chiba was "damn near hallucinogenic" -- I took that as quite the compliment!!

And Stoney just took a hit and giggled!!

Goddam that was fun!!
09-12-03 04:12 PM
Joey " Goddam that was fun!! "

Amen my Brother ..................I thought for sure Hammer was a " gonner " .

I wonder who spewed more " chunks " ??????? Maxmeister or Hammer ????????????????????

That poor hotel room carpet !

Developing ....................

Barfy !
09-12-03 04:15 PM
sirmoonie And then remember when everyone put their socks in their mouths and started jumping up and down in their bare feet?

Ahhh man, I like that kind of mongo-drinking. Actually, I like all kinds of drinking, but mongo-drinking with C10 members is a type of "upper echelon drinking," if you will, that most people sadly never get to experience.
09-12-03 04:16 PM
nankerphelge Steelie damn near ran Max over in the RRHOF parking lot.

Then we drove to 2000 Man's place listening to Shep's Bush and watching marko flipping us the bird from 2000 Man's car.

Then we bought 10 huge steaks, and left them on the kitchen counter whilst we slugged Milk Stout into the night!!

We need to be thinking ASS!!!!
09-12-03 04:17 PM
Sir Stonesalot Oh it was definately Maxmeister.

He was a fountain of technicolor liquid.

He was a puke factory!

Man that was fun.

Hey that is right...I forgot all about growling at the waitress at the Hard Rock. I have growled at many an unsuspecting waiter/waitress. I was refering to the DC incident earlier. I think the waiter thought he was gonna lose a hand!

We gotta gather boys, we just gotta.
09-12-03 04:20 PM
Joey

" Steelie damn near ran Max over in the RRHOF parking lot. "

A Stonesian Split that guy did ....................

It's a shame Steelie got sick and missed out on the " Cognac Dipped " one hundred dollar CUBAN PAREJO Cigars that 2000 Man brought out for everyone around 1:30 AM . Oh , sorry Nanky , you had already taken off by then too .............

" Slang Me Ronnie "

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm ! Tasty !

Skittles Joe !
09-12-03 04:20 PM
sirmoonie And remember what those girls said to Steelie when he mistakenly went into the women's room? Something like "seen bigger nads on a pelican, there, puff boy"? What was it exactly? Anyone remember?

Man, those were glorious days. Young, free.....
09-12-03 04:23 PM
Joey " And remember what those girls said to Steelie when he mistakenly went into the women's room? Something like "seen bigger nads on a pelican, there, puff boy"? What was it exactly? Anyone remember? "

I don't know , but that was really nice of 2000 man to open up his home so that each of us could take one of the girls into the upstairs bedrooms .

I bet he burned those sheets the next day .

Hacky !
09-12-03 04:26 PM
nankerphelge I really believe that we all need a good post-tour bender!

I would love a massive RO gathering of biblical proportions! Let's find a good central location that is easy to get to & from, with plenty of good watering holes, and a date that we can all work with!

DC, NY, Chicago -- c'mon -- time to get serious!
09-12-03 04:26 PM
sirmoonie Yeah, I here ya Joey.

Say, do you remember when Steelie came out of the massage parlor with his huckle-shorts down around his ankles yelling "Medic! I need a suction cup! Medic!"

Man, we were rolling! Rolling like the Stones. Thats what we were doing.
09-12-03 04:29 PM
Joey " Man, we were rolling! Rolling like the Stones. Thats what we were doing. "

" Undescended Testes " is NOT a laughing matter Monnie !

I am all for Chicago ..........Especially when the boys tour next spring .

D. J. Jacky Joe

Page: 1 2