ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1969 by Someone at the Associated Press With thanks to Stoneslib
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: ROCKS OFF AT MICK TAYLOR AT THE 100 CLUB PIX+!!! :D Return to archive
09-12-03 03:00 AM
MarthaMyDear Gazza (Gary) emailed me some pix of some of us Rocks Off folks, etc., who went and saw Mick Taylor at The 100 Club in London a couple of weeks ago and I picked-out which ones I didn't look like a fucking corpse in!!! lol.................. Which was not that many as I was fricking tired from alot of sight-seeing, etc.!!! Christ... lol.................. :P Gary wanted me to get rid of the red eye but I don't have alot of time to do that right now (trust me... I want to get rid of those bags under my eyes from being tired, ALSO, but I just don't have much time or energy after working alot lately to do that shit in Photoshop, etc., so if anyone else wants to do it, etc., be my guest until I can, ok.?!?!?! lol.......... :P )... So, here are some pix of some Rocks Off folks, etc., in attendance at the EXCELLENT Mick Taylor show at the 100 Club a couple of weeks ago!!! ENJOY and I had an AMAZING time (gotta go back and visit that cool-ass club again!!! )!!! PEACE!!!

From left to right: THE STAR OF THE MOMENT (AKA ONE OF ANDY WARHOL'S NEW SUPERSTARS!!! lol..... HE!!! HE!!! lol... :P ;D )- littleredrooster, Bjornulf Vic (Owner of IORR- The Rolling Stones Fan Club Of Europe: http://www.iorr.org), Gazza, Strange_Stray_Cat making a fool of himself (HE!!! HE!!! Just kidding!!! lol..... :P ), and MOONISUPPIE!!!

Me (MarthaMyDear) sitting on the 100 Club stage!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me (MarthaMyDear), Gary (Gazza), and Ed (littleredrooster)... It's just that look on Ed's face... lol............................................. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P By the fricking way!!! CRACKING-UP!!!!!!!!!!! WHO'S FRICKING HAND IS THAT IN THE BOTTOM, LEFT-HAND CORNER?!?!?! lol...... IT'S FREAKING ME OUT!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRACKING-UP!!!!!!! lol...... :P ;D Whatever... lol........... :P ;D

Me (MarthaMyDear) and Ed (littleredrooster)...

And, Gary was nice enough (and great company, by the way) to show me some Stones sights and here are a couple of pix from that (where the Stones and James Phelge lived in their crammed, run-down flat on Edith Grove) for right now!!! :

ENJOY AND ALOT MORE COMING-UP SOON (mostly of the Sticky Fingers get-together)!!!

*** Martha ***

P.S. (I like the first pic. so much, I think I'm going to go back to the original pic. of it and not make it so bright, etc.... lol................. Then, I'll just repost it, but if you want any of these pix, anyone, just PM me and I'll send you the original one I got through email and/or a version that looks better than the ones above that are posted there for now, ok.?!?!?! PEACE!!! )
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
09-12-03 09:46 AM
hotlicks Thanks for the pics Martha,everybody looks fabexcept gazza,he looks a bit like a glenman
09-12-03 10:47 AM
Moonisup I see a beard on the left of the photo
09-12-03 10:50 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
I see a beard on the left of the photo

That is Chuck
09-12-03 12:06 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
MarthaMyDear wrote:
I picked-out which ones I didn't look like a fucking corpse in!!!

Martha EVERYONE thinks they look bad when they see thier own fotos!

You are an Angel my dear.
09-12-03 07:13 PM
MarthaMyDear THANK YOU, STEELIE, AND I MUST SAY... SO ARE
YOU!!! *** BLUSH ***!!!
But, you wouldn't have to watch Night Of The Living Dead
again if I were to post those other pix!!!
ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I should have tried-out
for Michael Jackson's Thriller, and shit... CRACKING-
UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lord knows I could use the fricking
money!!!
lol.................. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Anyways, TAKE CARE, PEACE, AND DO ROCK
ON!!!
PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
09-13-03 09:45 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Great pix, and I'm sure you had a great time there as you called me to share the great solo in Blind Willy McTell, so in one way or another I was there
09-13-03 10:01 PM
MarthaMyDear Gerardo, I sure do you wish you were there and Jaxx, also!!!
I have something to mail you and Jaxx so I'll need both of
your mailing addresses (just email yours when you can,
ok.?!?!?!)!!! Thank you,
nice guy, and take care!!!
PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
09-15-03 02:47 PM
Miss U. Nice shots, Martha! Did you take any of MT for me?
09-15-03 03:07 PM
jb Please identify Gazza....is he wearing the Chicago Bears jacket?
09-15-03 03:22 PM
Joey " Please identify Gazza....is he wearing the Chicago Bears jacket? "

No , Gazza is the one wearing the " Kansas City Chiefs " Jacket !

Jercee
09-15-03 03:23 PM
jb Nice win ....we also kicked ass..the Jets and their fans are LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
09-15-03 03:34 PM
Joey " Nice win ....we also kicked ass..the Jets and their fans are "

Chiefs are going all the way this year my Audi TT Driving , Comfy Eames Chair sitting , Strat '54 owning pal .

The Wall was just Warmed over Arthur !

Jercee !

09-16-03 02:23 AM
MarthaMyDear Miss U., these pix were taken with Gary's (Gazza's) throw-
away camera, etc. (I didn't bring my digital one as you're
not allowed to have cameras there and mine is pretty big,
etc.)!!! You should email or PM him, etc., to see if he will
either email them to you or post them, etc.!!!
That reminds me!!! I want to see those, also, so if anyone
took pix of this show, please post them here or in another
thread, ok.?!?!?! Actually, I think there was
another thread with pix of this show so maybe check all of
the pages on this board (?!?!?!)!!! Here is
Gary's email addy just in case (he doesn't mind if I post it
sinse he posts it all the time and once posted mine without
asking!!! lol....................... Big deal...
lol.............. :P ):
[email protected]

Anyways, Mick Taylor was so incredibly EXCELLENT and I
enjoyed this show so much that I will DEFINITELY be seeing
him at any shows he'll be playing in Southern California, if
any (hopefully), and wherever I travel to in the future,
etc.!!! He is NOT to be missed at ALL!!!!!!!!!! So, please go
and see him if you get the chance!!!

Anyways, jb... Gary is in the last pic. and in the ones
towards the top, he's the nice-looking gent wearing the
dotted shirt!!! Anyways, take care, PEACE, and
ROCK ON!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
09-16-03 10:16 AM
jb Gazza, you look remarkably similar to the drummer from Metalica ....
09-16-03 02:52 PM
Miss U. Gazza, I hope you post those MT pix!
09-16-03 02:58 PM
Gazza >Gazza, I hope you post those MT pix!

I would,but I didnt honestly think they were that great. Its a low stage and everyones standing,so lots of heads in the way unless youre right down at the front
09-16-03 03:04 PM
glencar Gazza, did you take pix in Dublin?
09-16-03 04:57 PM
Gazza Not of the concert, no. I only brought a little throwaway camera and it wouldnt have been worth it. Have a few of the pre and post show piss-ups though. Not developed yet!
09-16-03 05:08 PM
glencar I took some great shots but I gave tehm to my Irish hosts. I'll get copies made from my negatives & scan them & such.
09-16-03 05:09 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl did anoybody record it? Tree the fucker!! I loved that solo on Blind Willy McTell
09-16-03 06:22 PM
Gazza The Mick taylor show you mean (the orginal subject of this thread) ?

yes..a friend of mine did....its currently in Germany being converted to CDR. I'll keep you posted when I get a copy