ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1969 by Someone at the Associated Press With thanks to Stoneslib
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: DO YOU THINK THIS IS THE LAST TOUR? Return to archive Page: 1 2
09-12-03 07:54 AM
corgi37 I think the time has come for a serious consideration about re-locating the band to Australia. They had a ball out here, got a tan, played brilliantly and bought some nice things for their families. Compare that to U.S. Sure, they would make 1/3 of the total touring profits there, but they've played their so often, there is nothing left to show. They've done it all there. Asia? Nahhh, too many viruses. Europe? Nahhh, by the time they get there, they are tired, exhausted, bored and pining for that sweet Aussie cask wine or a chilled beer in a nice beach front pub. There are simply no negatives. Our dollar is fucked, so they could just about buy us all out and ship us to New Zealand (God forbid). Depending on where they lived, they would have no winter. We speak English (well good not very) and Jagger could live with his Aunty or Uncle or whoever the fuck it is that lives here. We only have minor hidden terrorist cells, as opposed to Europe's major cells, so that is a plus. Each stone could have a state and meet in, say Canberra each year to plan a little jaunt across the country. New records, released yearly as they would be so relaxed and inspired, can be recorded in Melbourne or Sydney. Distance from other countries would mean they would only tour here, so people would have to come to us for a change. Mick and Charlie can watch the cricket to their hearts content, while ROnnie and Keith can hang out at Espy here in Melbourne and feel like they are in heaven. Really, its the best, no, only option.
09-13-03 01:30 AM
sammy davis jr. yes
09-13-03 12:56 PM
littleredrooster Of course!
USA in Winter 2004!
Charlie needs more horses!
09-13-03 01:29 PM
marko Next year won´t happen,but if they tour again,what i doubt
a bit,i´m hoping for 2005-2006,later its too late.Next year
too soon.
09-13-03 10:22 PM
akissaway Next year too soon? Just a few little months away, not soon enough for me.
[Edited by akissaway]
09-14-03 07:45 AM
Gazza next year isnt going to happen for several reasons(certainly not early in the year anyway which was the original plan)

last tour? No..not unless mortality or serious ill health has something to do with it.
09-15-03 11:27 AM
Joey " next year isnt going to happen for several reasons(certainly not early in the year anyway which was the original plan) "

You make Joey sad .

I am still praying for more Stones next year .

" The Band missed eight major cities in the U.S. Ronnie "

Jercee !
Page: 1 2