ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Veterans Stadium, Philadelphia, PA September 18, 2002
by Fernando Aceves

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I'M BORED Return to archive
09-18-02 04:45 PM
bedspringsonic nothing new to hear since a week, always try to find something to download from these great shows ! but nothing , i'm bored to read thes fu.... rewiew i want some music, if i'm lucky iwill see the STONES IN JUNE 2003 in MARSEILLE but who knows about it , last tour they didn't come ... hey PORTER please give us some music and the others try to convict him!!
really life is too short
cya!!
09-18-02 05:02 PM
Boomhauer

I say: "Well, too fucking bad. People got other shit to worry about, buddy.

Case closed.
09-18-02 05:05 PM
jb Try the art of self-love.
09-18-02 05:32 PM
sirmoonie Good idea, Josh. He could go even further and try some auto-erotic asphyxiation.

Just a suggestion.

Hope this helps.
09-18-02 05:34 PM
jb Perhaps he can masterbate while hanging himself like the piece of trash lead singer from INXS who always put down the Stones..got what he deserved!!!
09-18-02 05:43 PM
sirmoonie Michael Hutchence. What a way to go. Even worse than breaking your neck trying to perform autofellatio, ala several members of the Eagles.

Didn't know he was another Stones basher. Whats with all these guys? I'm aghastified!
09-18-02 05:44 PM
jb Sir Moonie..I often confuse you and Sir Stonesalot..please describe differences...I know he is from Pennsylvania...but that's it!
09-18-02 05:52 PM
F505 jb...? that's a coincidence. I know a JB who is a lawyer and lives in florida and is a notorious Beatle hater. That's funny.
09-18-02 05:55 PM
jb f505, I have learned to appreciate you...although you like the beatles, your not a dick like some of these cry babies who try to get me thrown off the various posts..yes, you have bad taste, but you O.K. in my little book!
09-18-02 06:02 PM
F505 yes sorry for my bad taste. But you can always send me a list of the complete recordings of the BCR.
09-18-02 06:07 PM
jb Please see Moonisup for all bootlegs.
09-18-02 06:19 PM
sirmoonie I have more hair than he does and I can dance better too.
09-18-02 06:25 PM
jb He shaves his head with Nair for Men...that's tuff!!!