ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Veterans Stadium, Philadelphia, PA September 18, 2002
by Fernando Aceves

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Liz moves back to london Return to archive
09-18-02 04:31 PM
Jaxx People News

Lizzie Jagger moves to mum's
No place like home for model

Elizabeth Jagger is to move into a cottage in the garden of her mother Jerry Hall's London home after deciding to sell her New York flat. 'She's decided that her heart is really in London,' said an insider. 'Her family is all here and New York is a long way away. She was missing her mum and brothers and sisters.' Jagger Jr, who has recently signed a �500,000 deal with Lancome, found eyebrows being raised in her direction last year when she persuaded her father, Rolling Stone Mick Jagger, to buy her a flat in Manhattan to share with her boyfriend, Damien van Zyl, despite her being only 17 at the time. Since she split with van Zyl, though, the glamour of the Big Apple seems to have worn off � Elizabeth recently described the city as 'soulless'. It seems there's no place like home.

[Edited by Jaxx]
09-18-02 05:20 PM
~AzQb

...she never belonged here in the first ; )

~ so ..."see ya, TizzyLiz!!!"

~..."not tough enuf" LOL
09-18-02 05:36 PM
jb How can she say that after 9/11...Some Europeans are souless..they appease dictators and arabs...fuck em all!!!
[Edited by jb]
09-18-02 07:04 PM
Pants Make the Man Everybody around the world bad mouths America. Europeans are no exception.
09-18-02 07:35 PM
Scot Rocks jb, you make me laugh...keep those ridiculous soundbites coming lol

Mark
09-18-02 09:30 PM
nankerphelge I think I frightened her!

09-19-02 02:47 AM
hoobler screw new york.
09-19-02 04:25 AM
Moonisup Put a bag over her head and then bang her hard!!!
09-19-02 05:12 AM
MarthaMyDear HI,~AzQb!!! Nice to see you back on the board!!! I know you've been posting here and there around here (???), but I thought I'd say HI!!! CHEERS!!!

*** Martha ***
09-19-02 03:08 PM
~AzQb
quote:
MarthaMyDear wrote:
HI,~AzQb!!! Nice to see you back on the board!!! I know you've been posting here and there around here (???), but I thought I'd say HI!!! CHEERS!!!

*** Martha ***

Hello MadMartha

We're all a lil FeverishInTheFunkhouseNow, aye ? i've given some thought to all of us madcrazed fans and have come to the conclusion that we all should be put away. Serious lockdown ; )

Just insaane. i must admit, i'm more than a lil amused, more than a lil scared; ) BUT, If I can behave like i'm 13 again THIS tour, maybe i might make sixteen NEXT ! And then when they're finally done i'll be 21 !!!

"Take the fear away, Roinnie" LOL~!

~LOve
A
09-19-02 03:36 PM
Saint Sway aww, Lizzie why do you have to go?

I'll miss all those romantic nites we spent together. You, alone in your apartment. Me, across the street from your window, on top of a telephone pole, with my binoculars.

those were the days. Hurry back my love.
09-19-02 03:41 PM
Riffhard
quote:
hoobler wrote:
screw new york.

Screw you pal!Come to NY and say that shit douchbag!I'll promtly put the boot in!Ya stupid putz!

Riffhard
09-19-02 03:44 PM
jb I'll help you!!! Typical french Canadian!