ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Veterans Stadium, Philadelphia, PA September 18, 2002
by Fernando Aceves

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: IS THERE AN OPENING ACT FOR STONES AT THE VET AND FIRST UNION CTR. IN PHILLY? Return to archive
09-18-02 01:36 PM
loftusongs Hey Stones fans--
I'm going to Philly show Sept.20(Fri)at First Union Ctr.,
just wondering if anyone knows for sure if the Stones have an opening act--I heard it's the Pretenders--First Union can't confirm anything to me until 24 hrs. before the show--would like to know coz someone coming with me can't make it there til 10:00 or so and I'd like her to be able to see most of Stones show--so would be cool to know if they have some opening act that would avail her of seeing more of Stones show--anyone w/ANY info please e-mail Jim at
[email protected] the way--I'm a musician too--check out my music at www.cdbaby.com/loftus
THANKS!!--JIM
09-18-02 02:10 PM
TomL She may miss half the show if getting there at 10.
09-18-02 02:16 PM
jb I think the Pretenders are opening? 45 minute set..stones on by 9:15