ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Veterans Stadium, Philadelphia, PA September 18, 2002
by Fernando Aceves

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: MSG tixx available SUCKED!! Return to archive
09-18-02 12:05 PM
brandosnny I guess that the good tixx ALL went to the presale. $160 behind the stage?!?! Fuck off, I don't think so.
09-18-02 12:12 PM
Saint Sway I feel your pain B! I was getting only upper 300s for $150. No way.

at one point I had the option for 2 floor tix but I cant drop $350 AGAIN
09-18-02 12:39 PM
crb69 The 300 section is not that bad at the Garden; It's not a stadium. Go to thegarden.com and look at the pictures of the stage from the seats. I'm not saying to be behind the stage either but...it appears the brokers had the good seats before they went on sale. All I was offered was section 96 ($750 a pair) or 300's and 400's. Mostly obstructed view. I still have a single for sale @ Giants for cost, section 120, row 15. Please e-mail.
09-18-02 12:41 PM
jb No pain, no gain....I'll be paying over 1k for my MSG single...do you hear me complaining...I will finally meet the outstanding young people on this board including Max, Riffhard, and Joey!!!That in itself, is worth the cost!!!
[Edited by jb]
09-18-02 12:58 PM
Sir Stonesalot JB, if you really want to be my friend, you would take me to the MSG show. sirmoonie is taking me to Roseland. Don't tell anyone, but he's my new favorite poster.

But JB, YOU could be SS's new favorite poster of 2003! Even after all the bad mouthing you give Philly, I would still promote you as the best poster of the next year.

So, where are our seats gonna be?
09-18-02 01:01 PM
jb You know, I forgot you were from Pennsylvania...How long a drive is it to New York? Truthfully, I don't know what the ticket scenario will be for MSG or what show(s) I will attend. If I make a vacation it, I'll stay the week and go to both....if I can get a second ticket for 500.00 or less your in....
[Edited by jb]
09-18-02 01:17 PM
Sir Stonesalot About 4 hours to the city from my place.

I have faith in you Joshy. You will use your lawyerly skill with verbiage to get those stinkin' brokers into the proper $ range.

Your stock is rising, young man.
09-18-02 01:34 PM
jb Well, I just called my broker for tickets to the Dolphins/Jets this weekend..I always start of "Karen, it's Josh....you know, the guy who has spent 10k on Stones tickets the last few years" anyway, she wanted 200.00 a opiece for 35 yd line lower section...