ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Veterans Stadium, Philadelphia, PA September 18, 2002
by Fernando Aceves

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: SEX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Return to archive
09-18-02 09:44 AM
Joey Now that I have everyone's complete and undivided attention .............

Please check out this link :

http://www.rockdaily.com/rd_news/1,1169,WMGK,00.html

" Details of the Ox's Last Hours
Who bassist John Entwistle was not alone when he died June 27 on the eve of the band's world tour in Las Vegas. According to a coroner's report, the Ox had spent the night with Alison Rowse, a 26-year-old stripper and self-confessed Who groupie. Rowse reportedly tried to give Entwistle mouth-to-mouth resuscitation when she discovered his body. Entwistle suffered a fatal heart attack brought on by excessive cocaine use. "

YES !!!! Now THAT is the way to leave this orb my friends .

Joey

09-18-02 09:59 AM
Moonisup lol, the ox fucked out his sox
haha, leaving the orb when having sex, hmm
09-18-02 10:03 AM
Honky Tonk Man I read this a c0ouple of days ago. It was not just the Cocaine though. Entwhistle had a heart condition in the first place. He reportdely had several Coffee and Brandys, snorted some lines of coke then had sex. All this was too much of a strain on his heart.

If anything, it was the SEX which killed him

Alex