ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Veterans Stadium, Philadelphia, PA September 18, 2002
by Fernando Aceves

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: something about lisa please Return to archive
09-18-02 08:27 AM
rabact tell us something about lisa singing & performing please
09-18-02 08:33 AM
Moonisup Sorry can't tell you I FT$^#ked her yesterday
09-18-02 10:37 AM
jb She is very overweight but Charlie likes his women that way...she is very good with drumsticks as well.
09-18-02 10:42 AM
corgi37 She does look a tad porky in some of the pics i have seen. But, by God, those thunder thighs are pure solid back breaking wonders. She can clamp me anytime. She gotta wait in line behind Sheryl Crow though.
09-18-02 10:46 AM
jb sheryl is a hot piece of ass but she has seen a lot of action...
09-18-02 11:00 AM
Moonisup Could sherryl have banged anyone of the stones, she is very very close with some of them and looks good for her 40 years of age, I'd like to bang her anyway

Rik the woodenshoe
09-18-02 11:07 AM
jb Mick stays away from her b/c she is so friendly with Keith. I would venture to say she has performed fellatio on Keith and Charlie...also forbideen sex with daryl J.
09-18-02 11:07 AM
Sir Stonesalot I wrote a song about Lisa, back in the days when I was a black rapper. I went by Sir Mix-a-lot back in the day. Did a song you may have heard about her called "Baby Got Back".
09-18-02 04:07 PM
luxury1 Well, I will try to rise above the adolescent comments about sex, and tell you that Lisa is opera-trained, has won a grammy for a song on the Disney film Hercules, but says the Stones gig pays alot better than opera and is a hell of a lot more fun. I also heard she and Bernard were "doin' the do", but now it is all brother/sisterly love between the two. And what is wrong with packin' a little back boys??
09-18-02 04:09 PM
jb Why rise above it? Are you a Springsteen fan?
09-18-02 04:14 PM
luxury1 jb--I felt like a grown-up for a minute, just for a minute though.....
09-18-02 05:39 PM
BOBM Despite her formal opera training I'd rather bop Sheryl.
09-18-02 05:43 PM
jb She has really balloned since 89...Sheryl has actually improved her looks with what appears to be minor plastic surgery....