ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Veterans Stadium, Philadelphia, PA September 18, 2002
by Fernando Aceves

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sir Stonesalot Return to archive
09-18-02 01:59 AM
parmeda I have one thing to say to you...

"TAG, YOU'RE IT...IT'S YOUR TURN!!!"

...just wanted to catch ya before you head out on your adventure. I'm so excited for you! I'm sure you've been pacing like a cat these past two weeks, patiently awaiting, stalking for any crumb of news...and now, you get to see for yourself what some of us have already had the greatest pleasure of...

Have the BEST time. Have the MOST fun. And for God's sake, have an empty bladder my friend...LOL! I would hate to have you come back tomorrow all bitchy and whiney 'CAUSE YOU MISSED SOMETHING!!

...savor...enjoy...record...(pleeeeeze record!!)

Come back with an outstanding review.

Pam

09-18-02 08:09 AM
nankerphelge Yeah the big day is here mah man! Hope you poured some Scotch on yer cornflakes to get the old noggin' ready to rumble tonite!! Wish I could join you this evening -- I have no excuse -- Philly is just too damn close not to be there!! I'm missing the damn party - I hate that!

Well, I'll be there in spirit anyhow -- tell Chaz that nanker said "hey"!

09-18-02 09:13 AM
Sir Stonesalot Wha? There's a Stones show tonight? Is that tonight?

Oh my GOD! Whatever shall I wear?

Ha hahahahaha.

Thatnks for the nice wishes...but really not necessary. You just KNOW I'm the happiest guy on the planet right now...hell I even got wake up sex this morning!

Nanky, just for you...Irish coffee this morn! Mmmmmmmm. I use both Jamesons AND Baileys. I like a little coffee with my booze.

09-18-02 09:35 AM
Joey " Wha? There's a Stones show tonight? Is that tonight?

Oh my GOD! Whatever shall I wear?

Ha hahahahaha. "

Have a great time Stoney ....Is my Brother Fleabit going with you ?????? Penn State last Saturday evening and the Stones tonight -- you are on a roll my friend . Wait ......I just forgot , I'm seeing the Who tomorrow night .....I am on a roll too ..... YES !!!!

" Shall I put on ' Dirty Work ' she purred ? .............and out the door she went Ronnie "

Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo ****** Yawn ****** Stretching ************** Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joey

09-18-02 10:22 AM
Sir Stonesalot Joey...

I mailed you a present yesterday.

I guarantee you will laugh your ass off.

Yeah, a roll....gotta love that.

People 'round the world, join hands, join the love train, love train.
09-18-02 10:31 AM
Boomhauer Now Sir,

Why are you going to a Stones show? DOn't you know that the stadium setlist just plain suuuuuuuuuuuuucks and that the STones current sound is just horrible?

Why would you go?

lol lol lol, I laugh when I see people get mad about that kind of shit.
09-18-02 10:32 AM
Joey " I mailed you a present yesterday.

I guarantee you will laugh your ass off. "

Stoney ..............

You make Joey all giddy !

Take care ,

J . Fly
09-19-02 01:18 AM
parmeda
quote:
You just KNOW I'm the happiest guy on the planet right now...hell I even got wake up sex this morning!

Stoney...
I just took a look at the set list from tonight...OMG!!!
I have but one question for you... Do you still feel the same, right now, as you did this morning? Hmmm?
09-19-02 03:59 AM
Nasty Habits
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:

.hell I even got wake up sex this morning!

Hey, me too!

MORE than just great minds . . .
09-19-02 07:43 AM
Maxlugar Joey,

The gift of "Beck" left NYC yesterday....

Developing.........

YES!

M.