ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Veterans Stadium, Philadelphia, PA September 18, 2002
by Fernando Aceves

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Aragon Pictures? Return to archive
09-17-02 08:27 PM
MisterTwister does anybody know of any pictures posted online anywhere from last night's show at the Aragon in Chicago? I saw lots of little digital cameras up front!!

thanks!!

PJ

09-17-02 08:56 PM
Soul Survivor i was wondering that too!
09-17-02 08:57 PM
midnightmagic I fucked up and left mine in the car at the airport. I would of easily snuck it in via my sock. I bought a piece of shit disposable. My digital would of gotten some great pics and 15 second mpgs, ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
09-18-02 04:06 PM
littleredrooster I was in the SECOND ROW AT ARAGON, right in front of Woody and shot about 75 pictures on Advantix film we'll see how they develop!!!

I KNOW that I have 1 or 2 good shots,(HEH) but I'll have to see them printed.

Some will be sent to Gerardo when I get them and digitize
for Email.
I'm willing to share !!

The HAPPY Roostah !! Returns from the Chicago Hat trick !
09-19-02 09:11 AM
moy

09-19-02 10:02 AM
MidnightRambler Absoloutely fantastic, Moy! Just great shots

Hey, it looks like where I stood! From the shots, it looks like where I was standing! Very special show

Great shots!
[Edited by MidnightRambler]