ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Filming the jungle
Iquitos Jungle, Perú 1981
Special thanks to Cucho Peñaloza
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Live Infamy Return to archive
September 17th, 2005 03:34 PM
West 8 IMO Infamy would be alot better live if they did it like the album version. With Mick (or somebody) on harp. I just don't care for the horn section on this #
September 17th, 2005 03:40 PM
Mel Belli The horns make an already weak song that much weaker. I'm shocked that Keith chose those two songs for his set. One or the other would be fine, but as a pair they're a real snore.
September 17th, 2005 03:51 PM
West 8 Yea I don't care for Infamy myself. I love this place is empty. I wish he would do that(or even better Comming Down again) with Little T&A
September 17th, 2005 04:39 PM
lotsajizz the song works live but definitely would benefit from the harp talents of the other half of the Glimmter Twins
September 17th, 2005 04:40 PM
gimmekeef Wanna Hold You on the Bridges Tour was outstanding....He needs one rocker and Happy needs a rest...
September 17th, 2005 05:00 PM
Moonisup
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Wanna Hold You on the Bridges Tour was outstanding....He needs one rocker and Happy needs a rest...

true!!
September 17th, 2005 08:26 PM
72Tele How about a cover? And I have just the one. "I'M ready" a Fats Domino song that Keith did on that New Orleans music special a few years ago. Steve Jordan got the band together and it was big and fantastic. Keith tore the roof off the motherfucker if you ask me. If he played this Mick may not want to come back out from his banana break.
[Edited by 72Tele]
September 17th, 2005 11:53 PM
KennedyLW Infamy is one of my 2 or 3 favs on the album, but the live version is just weak. Its the punkish/disco sound on the album that makes it cool, and it has just not been done as well live. Four on the floor drum beat and the Shattered/Clash sounding guitar that needs to be done better live.
September 18th, 2005 01:28 AM
Steel Wheels I'm very much looking forward to hearing Infamy live in Philly. It has a lot of "space" for Keith to move around in. Maybe he'll thrash it up a bit, or really noodle that rubber band-like guitar riff out some.

It's a hot track on a hot album, making it one of the best songs of the year.

September 18th, 2005 03:38 AM
Bloozehound either way Infamy is one of the best true Stones cuts on the album, ney sayers are just sissy SOL girlss
September 18th, 2005 03:46 AM
The_Worst I actually thought Infamy tonight in Albany was fantastic!! Anyone know what kind of guitar Ronnie was playing to get that sound? It was wierd!!
September 18th, 2005 04:51 AM
beer Infamy rules!

I think The Worst should be replaced. How bout You got the silver ? or Comin down again? ALL about you?

-
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)