ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Filming the jungle
Iquitos Jungle, Perú 1981
Special thanks to Cucho Peñaloza
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Should Mick Play the Guitar? Return to archive
September 16th, 2005 05:04 PM
jcdesq Mick just does not look right with a guitar in his hand. I don't care if Keith says he is a decent player, it just should not be done. Do you think he does it in concert because he gets tired and wants to take a break from doing his crazy dances? I remember watching him try to stand next to Keith last tour play guitar with him, and Keith shot him a look of "get the fuck out of here you skinny, skinny man, you're not a guitar player. Especially in my band."

By the way, why does Keith play the same 2 songs every night? No "Before They Make Me Run,' no "You Got the Silver?"

Finally, when Bill Wyman ejaculates, do you think dust comes out? My mom does, but she was in a car accident and hurt her brain. Not too badly, but bad enough that when she farts, she bursts out laughing, no matter where she is. This is too bad, because she is a Cuban Mythology professor at Lehigh University.
September 16th, 2005 05:08 PM
pdog
quote:
Finally, when Bill Wyman ejaculates, do you think dust comes out? My mom does, but she was in a car accident and hurt her brain. Not too badly, but bad enough that when she farts, she bursts out laughing, no matter where she is. This is too bad, because she is a Cuban Mythology professor at Lehigh University.

The second half of your post shows vast improvements...
The rest was crap!
I think you're 26% gay! Your Mom should be Euthanized...
September 16th, 2005 05:15 PM
eXiLe oN 2nD sT
quote:
pdog wrote:

The second half of your post shows vast improvements...
The rest was crap!
I think you're 26% gay! Your Mom should be Euthanized...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha 26% hahahahaha
September 16th, 2005 05:18 PM
Nellcote When will you publish the results of the survey you are conducting with these questions?
September 16th, 2005 05:22 PM
jcdesq My poor mom. It really isn't fair to judge her. Sometimes, when I don't rub her bunyons, she urinates in the radiators of our house. Then she turns on the heat full blast. She calls this the "yellow discipline."

The real reason I stopped rubbing her bunyons, was that one time, after a good rubbing, I accidently touched my eye before washing my hands. Anyway, I got a bad case of itchy eye and a bad stye.
September 16th, 2005 05:33 PM
White House Lawn Mick should keep playing the guitar, but jcdesq should stop posting.
September 16th, 2005 05:40 PM
jcdesq Dear White House Lawn,

You suck. The song "Respectable" isn't that great and the fact that you took your name from it is lame.

Anyway, I bet your crotch smells worse than Lake Pontchartrain.

Sincerely,

Sid Rosenberg
Former WFAN Radio Personality
September 16th, 2005 05:50 PM
pdog
quote:
jcdesq wrote:
My poor mom. It really isn't fair to judge her. Sometimes, when I don't rub her bunyons, she urinates in the radiators of our house. Then she turns on the heat full blast. She calls this the "yellow discipline."

The real reason I stopped rubbing her bunyons, was that one time, after a good rubbing, I accidently touched my eye before washing my hands. Anyway, I got a bad case of itchy eye and a bad stye.

You're now 48% Gay!
September 16th, 2005 05:59 PM
lotsajizz Pdog's from SF...he knows these things
September 16th, 2005 06:09 PM
pdog
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
Pdog's from SF...he knows these things

I have excellent Gaydar!

He's like Norman Bates, with an internet connection!

Don't shower near him!

September 16th, 2005 06:52 PM
White House Lawn >>Anyway, I bet your crotch smells worse than Lake Pontchartrain.<<

Homo says what?
September 16th, 2005 07:20 PM
Rizollin I always assumed your mother was in your freezer. Maybe you're just preserving her foot. What the fuck is wrong with you? I haven't gotten used to Mick playing guitar I admit though...

I heard that old man Wyman usually just rubs five or six out a day since he lost Mick as wingman. Nothing wrong with self love, but it's not a very rock n roll way of taking care of something.

Bill Wyman making a mental image of a heavyset girl in the crowd for future use.
September 16th, 2005 10:27 PM
Scottfree Micks now the most proficient guitartist in the band.....Keith shant scoff, "the crippled spider"
[Edited by Scottfree]
September 16th, 2005 10:56 PM
Lazy Bones LMAO...

September 17th, 2005 12:19 AM
Lethargy Sadly, I think Mick *MUST* play the guitar, to make up for how much both Ronnie and Keith have deteriorated. Hell, even Blondie Chaplan has to pitch in now to make up for the lack of quality weaving.
September 17th, 2005 12:25 AM
pdog I need to rub one out...

[Edited by Self Inflicted Bliss]
[Edited by pdog]
September 17th, 2005 02:04 PM
texile just listen to the 78 tour and shut the fuck up....
jagger's sloppy guitar added a rowdiness to the proceedings..........all fire and no finesse - just like great rock and roll should be.
September 17th, 2005 02:10 PM
Bloozehound well its safe to say the boy ain't no buckethead

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)