ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Filming the jungle
Iquitos Jungle, Perú 1981
Special thanks to Cucho Peñaloza
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 5 decades later The Stones are still the greatest r/r band IN THE WORLD (STONES TOP WORLD CHARTS!!!) Return to archive
September 16th, 2005 10:40 AM
Poison Dart The Rolling Stones sold more albums than any act in the world this week. In an era of rap and sissy rock the Stones have shocked the world in their 5th decade of existence to have the #1 album in the fucking world.

This may be the Stones most amazing accomplishment ever when you consider most people on this chart could be their grandchildren.

Shouldn't the world chart be the standard and not the United States chart?

Why should an American purchase of ABB count more than a purchase in Germany,Japan etc?

Still 5 decades later the Greatest rock and roll band in THE WORLD!!!!!!!

Oldies acts don't have the #1 RECORD IN THE WORLD and play to 50,000,-85,000 people per night.

LONG LIVE THE ROLLING STONES

PS: I am a very pround Rolling Stones fan right now
September 16th, 2005 11:01 AM
Poison Dart #1 in 2005

Let's get excited people.
[Edited by Poison Dart]
September 16th, 2005 02:19 PM
Jair
quote:
Poison Dart wrote:
#1 in 2005

Let's get excited people.
[Edited by Poison Dart]

I AM, mate.
Non stop listening!!!
September 16th, 2005 02:30 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl In this new era in which pay to download is an alternative it is important to note that they were also on on top on both, Real Rhapsody and i-Tunes!!

Go boyz
September 16th, 2005 02:32 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Poison Dart wrote:
In an era of rap and sissy rock the Stones have shocked the world in their 5th decade of existence to have the #1 album in the fucking world.

LOL sissy rock hehe

I just saw Real Rhapsody and the Stones are 2nd with a sissy bunch of queers (as per the photo shown) "Death Cab For Cutie" as first
September 16th, 2005 05:31 PM
Poison Dart Make sure you point out to all the haters who has the #1 album in the world this week.

Oh, you didn't hear? Let me be the first to tell you. THE ROLLING STONES HAVE THE #1 RECORD IN THE WORLD THIS WEEK.

I LOVE IT
September 16th, 2005 07:46 PM
Soldatti It seems that you are very happy.

Just look at this link, they count shipments worldwide and the numbers are higher than the actual sales:

http://www.geocities.com/inthitlists/albums.htm

ABB debuted #34 with 72,500 copies from Aug. 31 to Sep. 4. You'll see an impressive number with the new update next Monday.
September 16th, 2005 11:27 PM
Steel Wheels The Rolling Stones are number one all of the time.

September 17th, 2005 05:02 AM
corgi37 Old man Corgi is very proud.
September 17th, 2005 08:02 AM
egon sorry to go all JB here, but it only means they sold a lot of albums
in the 1st week.

just watch it take a free fall in the next 2.
September 17th, 2005 10:05 AM
star star wow. in this day and age we still knock the socks off everyone. i only hope we'll still be no.1 next week too.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)