ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Filming the jungle
Iquitos Jungle, Perú 1981
Special thanks to Cucho Peñaloza
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Genesis '75 TOTA book Return to archive
September 16th, 2005 03:49 AM
beer

Delayed again? still no certain release date? certainly expensive.

http://www.genesis-publications.com/index.html

http://www.genesis-publications.com/news/index.html#stonesusa

STONES TOUR THE AMERICAS: THEN AND NOW
As the Rolling Stones' current tour of America gets into full swing, our latest limited edition book on the band's American tour 30 years ago is at the printers and is promising to be THE Rolling Stones tour book. TOTA '75 (Tour Of The Americas 1975) includes over 600 photographs, stacks of tour memorabilia and the highly entertaining diary of photographer and author Christopher Simon Sykes.

Still rocking: Mick Jagger 30 years on

(left) Photo by Christopher Simon Sykes, Mick Jagger on stage during the band's Tour of the Americas, 1975; (right) Photo by Dave Hogan, Mick Jagger on stage: Fenway Park, Boston, August 21, 2005 on the opening night of the band's current tour.

-

[Edited by beer]
September 16th, 2005 08:36 PM
gypsy
quote:
beer wrote:

Delayed again? still no certain release date? certainly expensive.

http://www.genesis-publications.com/index.html

http://www.genesis-publications.com/news/index.html#stonesusa

STONES TOUR THE AMERICAS: THEN AND NOW
As the Rolling Stones' current tour of America gets into full swing, our latest limited edition book on the band's American tour 30 years ago is at the printers and is promising to be THE Rolling Stones tour book. TOTA '75 (Tour Of The Americas 1975) includes over 600 photographs, stacks of tour memorabilia and the highly entertaining diary of photographer and author Christopher Simon Sykes.

Still rocking: Mick Jagger 30 years on

(left) Photo by Christopher Simon Sykes, Mick Jagger on stage during the band's Tour of the Americas, 1975; (right) Photo by Dave Hogan, Mick Jagger on stage: Fenway Park, Boston, August 21, 2005 on the opening night of the band's current tour.

-

[Edited by beer]

Thanks for the update about the book, beer. I'd love to have it, but I know it will be too expensive. I have saved most of the '75 pics by all the well-known photographers to discs. I noticed that a lot of pics from that tour are not available at certain photo agencies lately; I'm sure it's so they can jack up the price of the book even more.
Check your PM!
September 16th, 2005 08:39 PM
mac_daddy those genesis books are the shizzle!

did you see how much that dave mason book(special ed.) was going for..?

hopefully the dollar will have gained some on the pound by the time this thing starts selling...

and hopefully the thing comes out AFTER the stones have left the states (i cant afford both :P)
September 17th, 2005 12:10 AM
lonecrapshooter The Genesis books are truly spectacular. I have all the books on the Stones w/ my favoritesbeing Pleased to Meet You and Exile an I-Contact as the least fav.
September 17th, 2005 12:55 AM
mac_daddy
quote:
lonecrapshooter wrote:
The Genesis books are truly spectacular. I have all the books on the Stones w/ my favoritesbeing Pleased to Meet You and Exile an I-Contact as the least fav.

agree with the first two (i like putland's the best); never seen i contact, and am looking for crossfire hurricane...

September 17th, 2005 03:04 AM
marko When its going to be released?They should release this kind
of book from every tour!
September 17th, 2005 04:47 AM
beer
quote:
marko wrote:
When its going to be released?They should release this kind
of book from every tour!

Not sure yet, it's going to press right now.

-
September 17th, 2005 10:37 AM
marko Probaply for xmas time?
September 17th, 2005 12:22 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
marko wrote:
Probaply for xmas time?

i was hoping later than that...

mrs macdaddy has put a HARD CAP on my spending
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)