ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Filming the jungle
Iquitos Jungle, Perú 1981
Special thanks to Cucho Peñaloza
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith Richards Named Top Rock Hell Raiser Return to archive
September 15th, 2005 11:17 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Keith Richards Named Top Rock Hell Raiser

by Daniel Melia on 9/15/2005
gigwise

Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards has been voted the biggest hell raiser in rock but Gigwise doesn’t think much of the rest of the top ten.

Richards came in at number one for his legendary drugs intake including cocaine heroin and LSD plus his sex life and general four decades of debauchery in the VH1 poll.

He his rumoured to have needed a blood transfusion before embarking on one Stones tour. He once said: “The things that would kill other people don’t kill me. I come from very tough stock.”

Other notable inclusions in the top ten come in the form of Ozzy Osbourne, Johnny Rotten, Shaun Ryder and Tommy Lee who have also led notorious lives of excess.

However, what the fuck are the likes of plump Welsh warbler Charlotte Church, fat ex-Take That twat Robbie Williams and walking waste of space Pete Doherty doing on the list!

The fact that you can’t take your drink and fall over a lot or you’ve had a run in with a few grams of brown doesn’t make you a hell raiser!

The full top ten is:

Keith Richards
Courtney Love
Ozzy Osbourne
Pete Doherty
Shaun Ryder
Tommy Lee
Johnny Rotten
Robbie Williams
Charlotte Church
Liam and Noel Gallagher
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
September 15th, 2005 12:18 PM
Egbert No Iggy Pop????????
September 15th, 2005 02:05 PM
Egbert What about "Left Eye" Lopez? Burning down a house is RAD!
September 15th, 2005 02:15 PM
waaghals They forgot Shane MacGowan.
September 15th, 2005 04:05 PM
Mad Brained Bear Shouldn't Keith Moon or Bon Scott be on this list?
September 15th, 2005 07:30 PM
Soldatti Robbie Williams?
Give me a break.
September 17th, 2005 02:13 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Mad Brained Bear wrote:
Shouldn't Keith Moon or Bon Scott be on this list?

Yes and Yes.
As well as Jerry Lee Lewis, Frank Zappa, Jim Morrison, and alot of others. I mean this is a great idea for a list. But these voters got it all wrong. I am glad Keith won though, that to me is more important than Bigger Bang's place on the charts. If Rock n' Roll doesn't ruffle a few feathers than it aint Rock n' Roll...imho.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
September 17th, 2005 02:21 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Frank Zappa

Black coffee and tobacco.
September 17th, 2005 04:53 PM
Gazza
quote:
Mad Brained Bear wrote:
Shouldn't Keith Moon or Bon Scott be on this list?

No, because theyre both dead. And the list is for people who are still alive.

They obviously polled some retarded 12 year olds, who think that Charlotte Church being fond of cigarettes and having the occasional drink in a nightclub is tantamount to being a "hellraiser"..

God, what wimps celebrities are nowadays!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)