ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Filming the jungle
Iquitos Jungle, Perú 1981
Special thanks to Cucho Peñaloza
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Micky's website is a mess! Return to archive
September 15th, 2005 12:06 AM
gorda All of a sudden, there are all these terrible, awful posts!

Some are actually threatening and creepy.

I feel so sad, because I used to love visiting Micky's website.

I want to cry.
September 15th, 2005 12:18 AM
Bitch I agree. Jaggerville has gone downhill.
September 15th, 2005 02:32 AM
corgi37 Merciful Allah! I havent been to his site since they announced the Oz tour for Licks. It was full of dweebs then. Lots of trolls itching to ark us up.

The worst part was every 2nd post was "I love you Mick!"
September 15th, 2005 06:41 AM
egon micks message board has always been a very scary place.

with fans like that, it's a wonder that mick is still alive
September 15th, 2005 07:57 AM
Gazza My God, whatever next?

An official Stones site inhabited, flooded and spammed by strange people (mostly sexually desperate and dysfunctional women living under the illusion that the subject of the site is actually going to read their nonsensical attention seeking rantings and then magically spirit them away for a night of passion)

Who would believe anything like that would happen?

makes you wonder why the Stones employ people to keep a lookout on websites for loonies, doesnt it?
[Edited by Gazza]
September 15th, 2005 08:00 AM
egon
quote:
Gazza wrote:
My God, whatever next?

An official Stones site inhabited, flooded and spammed by strange people (mostly sexually desperate and dysfunctional women living under the illusion that the subject of the site is actually going to read their nonsensical attention seeking rantings and then magically spirit them away for a night of passion)

[Edited by Gazza]

for a moment i thought you were talknig about your own website
September 15th, 2005 08:14 AM
Gazza No no, its the GUYS on this website who that applies to!
September 15th, 2005 08:35 AM
egon ssst, i told you that P&C!
September 15th, 2005 09:17 AM
caro It's a message from above. It means : "Mick, you shouldn't make people pay heaps of $$$ for a stadium ticket. Also, if you don't convince your buddies to put Stray Cat Blues on the setlist for the next Paris show, I'll send Bon Jovi fans upon your site. Just so you know."
September 15th, 2005 02:55 PM
texile
do you guys think jagger, being the vain bastard he is - would read this shit......seriously - i get a kick out of the possibility..

September 15th, 2005 07:59 PM
IrelandCalling4
quote:
gorda wrote:
All of a sudden, there are all these terrible, awful posts!

Some are actually threatening and creepy.

I feel so sad, because I used to love visiting Micky's website.

I want to cry.

You're right Gorda, that sitehas become an awful place,full of vile & threatening posts. Astonishing the depths some of those idiots go to with thier posts.

You're most welcome here though Gorda, you're always one of the shining lights that brings fun to any message-board*
September 15th, 2005 08:19 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Gazza wrote:
My God, whatever next?

September 16th, 2005 01:17 PM
texile lol......we're all a little creepy, aren't we?
September 16th, 2005 01:40 PM
luxury1 Hell, I'm always up to be magically spirited away for a passion filled night...Lose your dreams, and you may lose your mind........
September 16th, 2005 02:51 PM
Factory Girl Here we lust after fellow poster stud-muffins.
September 17th, 2005 07:18 AM
icydanger
quote:
Gazza wrote:
My God, whatever next?

Who would believe anything like that would happen?

makes you wonder why the Stones employ people to keep a lookout on websites for loonies, doesnt it?
[Edited by Gazza]

"bigger bang then you...."
fan's attitude, compensating frustrations
i hope the hired people are not the one's making the biggest mess
September 17th, 2005 12:25 PM
KeithRichardsWife Heh
September 17th, 2005 05:01 PM
Gazza
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
Hell, I'm always up to be magically spirited away for a passion filled night

I dont doubt it, but you dont strike me as "sexually desperate and dysfunctional". Plus, you choose to post HERE instead!

quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
Here we lust after fellow poster stud-muffins.

name names!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)