ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Fenway Park, Boston, MA - 21st August 2005
© and thanks Throbby!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New AC/DC 3DVD Set!!! Plug Me In. (SSC) Return to archive
11th September 2007 07:43 PM
rogerriffin This October prepare to witness every stage of the world's most electrifying band with the release of AC/DC's brand new DVD PLUG ME IN. Available in a Two-Disc and Deluxe Three Disc DVD Set, PLUG ME IN chronicles some of AC/DC's most historical performances with rare and never-before-seen footage from both the Bon Scott and Brian Johnson eras. Included on each version are bonus features including vintage interviews, rehearsal footage and tour promo video. The Deluxe Three Disc Boxset features an expanded booklet and memorabilia reproductions!

2-Disc DVD set in deluxe foil-sheet digipak with two booklets 3-Disc DVD boxset edition with expanded booklet and memorabilia reproductions

Pre-order either version now at SonyMusicStore.com and a LIMITED TIME AND WHILE SUPPLIES LAST, get a bonus CD featuring 2 live tracks as a FREE GIFT! This offer won't last long, so pre-order your copy of PLUG ME IN now to get your free gift!

Also don't forget to pre-order the brand new Hi-Def transfer of AC/DC's best-selling DVD LIVE AT DONINGTON available on Blu-Ray for the first time ever!

Live At Donington - Now on Blu-Ray!

http://www.acdcrocks.com

Also includes a version of Rock Me Baby with the Rolling Stones!
11th September 2007 11:36 PM
nankerphelge I won't buy it.

I refuse to buy the recycled stuff.

I want a new CD.
I want a tour.
I want Angus Young.

I am not asking much...
12th September 2007 08:11 AM
Ronnie Richards
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I won't buy it.

I refuse to buy the recycled stuff.

I want a new CD.
I want a tour.
I want Angus Young.

I am not asking much...

Why?
AC/DC were excellent in the 70s, but shite from 1981 onwards..
12th September 2007 01:38 PM
nankerphelge #1 - I have the stuff from the 1970s -- I don't need it again.

#2 - Not everything after Back in Black was shit -- For Those About to Rock, Fly on the Wall, Razor's Edge -- all excellent AC/DC noise.

#3 - It has been 7 years.

SEVEN YEARS

It is time for them to tour!!

They still rock better live than just about anyone.

How's that!?
12th September 2007 04:22 PM
TomL We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....

Go Angus Go.........
12th September 2007 05:46 PM
rogerriffin
quote:
TomL wrote:
We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....We want a tour....

Go Angus Go.........

I need to live the Hells Bells before die!!!

[Edited by rogerriffin]
12th September 2007 09:51 PM
Bruno
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:

#2 - Not everything after Back in Black was shit -- For Those About to Rock, Fly on the Wall, Razor's Edge -- all excellent AC/DC noise.

How's that!?

I agree but what about Ballbreaker? I think it´s a very good album too.
13th September 2007 09:53 AM
nankerphelge Thought Ballbreaker was okay -- and the tour was so-so behind it.

I missed the Stiff Upper Lip tour, although I heard it was great!
13th September 2007 10:31 AM
_Boomy_
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
#1 - I have the stuff from the 1970s -- I don't need it again.

#3 - It has been 7 years.

SEVEN YEARS

It is time for them to tour!!

They still rock better live than just about anyone.

How's that!?

I actually dig "For Those About To Rock"....

"Put the Finger On You"
"COD"
"Inject the Venom"

The only real album of crap I think they made is "Blow Up Your Video". Everything else has at least a few songs I like on them.

But like I've said before, there's very serious reasons why they probably aren't touring. I'm thinking most of it relates to Brian or the fact that they're so damn comfortable living off of the back-catalog ("Back In Black" sales probably would do it alone)
13th September 2007 12:51 PM
Bruno I actually think For Those About To Rock is a better album than Back In Black. "Breaking The Rules", "C.O.D.", "Evil Walks", the song title.... it´s all good.

I too think the main reason they´re not touring is Brian. Watch that Stiff Upper Lip DVD. His voice was already half shot and it was 2001.
13th September 2007 01:08 PM
nankerphelge Well if Brian's voice is shot, then he should step aside.

The rest of the band can carry on and Brian can enjoy his royalty checks from Back in Black on.

Personally, his voice was always pretty rough and with a little coaching I bet he can pull it together.

I just need to see Angus again.

13th September 2007 02:25 PM
twicks1 Great band. But if you guys think the Stones ignore their recent studio albums live, AC/DC has them beat.

On the Stiff Upper Lip tour they pretty much exclusively played the title track from that album and ignored everything else in favor of the "warhorses."

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)