ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Fenway Park, Boston, MA - 21st August 2005
© and thanks Throbby!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Waddy Wachtel Live at The Joint 10th Sept Return to archive
9th September 2007 04:27 PM
atthejoint Waddy, Rick, Phil, Brett and Jamie + guests
Monday 10th September.

Playing some great new tunes, as well as the old favorites.
Come on down, and tell your friends to come along too.

The gig is at The Joint in L.A.
8771 West Pico Blvd (Cross Street: Robertson Boulevard)
Los Angeles, CA 90035

Doors open at 8.45 p.m. and the show starts at 10.15 p.m.
Cover price is $10.

See ya there
Barry

Past guests:
Roger Daltrey [The Who], Brian johnson [ACDC], Johnny Rivers, George Thorogood, Eric Burdon [The Animals], George Clinton, Donovan, Leo Sayer, Delbert McClinton, Joe Walsh, Deana Carter, Jim Lauderdale, Chris Hillman [The Byrds], Randy Meisner [The Eagles], Bobby Womack, Candye Kane, Mark Collie, Guitar Shorty, Steve Jordan Keith Richards, Tony Sales [Iggy Pop band], Ron Thompson, Eric Gales, Herb Pedersen, Jon Jorgensen [The Hellecasters], Darryl Jones [Rolling Stones tour bassist], Elliott Easton [The Cars], Gregg Wright, J.D. Souther, Mike Campbell [Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers], Chris Slade [ACDC], Robert Plant, Neil Young, Adam Sandler, Cheech Marin.

Check out http://myspace.com/thewaddywachtelband
Also check out some of the songs at http://www.youtube.com/waddywachtel
Want to run for President go to MakeMeYourLeader.com

Website, Myspace, T-shirt printing and print design www.brdesign.org 310-663-1084 or see Barry at the door.

If you have a band, studio or club you want to promote visit www.usgigguide.com. It a FREE search engine just for Band, Management, Recording Studios and Gigs.
9th September 2007 05:33 PM
Tom Kids will be get a backstage pass!
9th September 2007 06:29 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Waddy and Blondie doin' Stones' Luxury

9th September 2007 07:57 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Waddy and Blondie doin' Stones' Luxury

what a couple of hooligans
10th September 2007 03:06 PM
Saint Sway hey thats Rick Rosas (from Neil Young) on bass!

that was painful to hear though. And I like Waddy.
10th September 2007 03:24 PM
Mel Belli
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
hey thats Rick Rosas (from Neil Young) on bass!

that was painful to hear though. And I like Waddy.

About a minute too long, but they were improv-ing. I didn't think it was that bad. I'd love to see Waddy playing with Keith and/or the Stones. With Blondie in there already, we'd have two competent guitarists!
10th September 2007 11:34 PM
oldkr if leo sayer guests tonight it better be caught on camera.

OLDKR
12th September 2007 03:20 PM
texile discovering waddy on my older sister's linda ronstadt albums was a revelation to me at 11 years old.

i was introduced to the stones through ronstadt and waddy's comments about them....
waddy's funky/jangly/dirty guitar work on poor poor pitiful me blew me away and was the first hint that i would fall in love with that SOUND.

12th September 2007 03:29 PM
Mel Belli
quote:
texile wrote:

i was introduced to the stones through ronstadt and waddy's comments about them....

Now there's an unlikely scenario!
12th September 2007 05:10 PM
mojoman
quote:
texile wrote:
discovering waddy on my older sister's linda ronstadt albums was a revelation to me at 11 years old.

waddy's funky/jangly/dirty guitar work on poor poor pitiful me blew me away and was the first hint that i would fall in love with that SOUND.

she was one hot tamale back in the day
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)