ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Fenway Park, Boston, MA - 21st August 2005
© and thanks Throbby!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Pix of James Jagger acting @ "Lone Star, Private Wars" Return to archive
8th September 2007 01:34 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks moy!!

Pix by E. McCormack
8th September 2007 02:14 PM
fireontheplatter i don't think he looks like his dad all that much.
8th September 2007 02:23 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Thanks moy!!

This is what happens to guys who listen to Mick's new single "Charmed Life"
8th September 2007 02:36 PM
Bitch I sure hope he can act, because his looks aren't going to take him as far as his name did. Does not look like MICK at all, ugh, he's not sexy at all in these pics! Maybe if he took off that ridiculous bathrobe, pajamas and party hat we can catch a glimpse of something more enticing, like his arms or legs or chest or abs! Didnt he learn anything from his mother? She disrobed during a play to get the attention of the public! Maybe he should learn a tip from her?
8th September 2007 03:14 PM
luxury1 I think he's borrowed his father's socks!
8th September 2007 03:41 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Bitch wrote:
I sure hope he can act, because his looks aren't going to take him as far as his name did. Does not look like MICK at all, ugh, he's not sexy at all in these pics! Maybe if he took off that ridiculous bathrobe, pajamas and party hat we can catch a glimpse of something more enticing, like his arms or legs or chest or abs! Didnt he learn anything from his mother? She disrobed during a play to get the attention of the public! Maybe he should learn a tip from her?

Helloooo! It's a play, not a rock concert. He's playing a Texas village idiot or something, isn't he? The point isn't to look sexy, it's to look the part. When Jerry disrobed during a play, it was part of the play not an attempt to "get attention from the public!" Did you see Charlize Theron in "Monster"? That blonde hottie looked absolutely frightening (that was the point) and took home an Oscar.
8th September 2007 04:03 PM
gypsy
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Helloooo! It's a play, not a rock concert. He's playing a Texas village idiot or something, isn't he? The point isn't to look sexy, it's to look the part. When Jerry disrobed during a play, it was part of the play not an attempt to "get attention from the public!" Did you see Charlize Theron in "Monster"? That blonde hottie looked absolutely frightening (that was the point) and took home an Oscar.

I don't even know why you bothered.
8th September 2007 04:33 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Yeah, it is like beating up a cripple, isn't it?
9th September 2007 02:03 AM
gypsy
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Yeah, it is like beating up a cripple, isn't it?

I don't know about that - you'll have to ask Fiji Joe. That's his specialty.
9th September 2007 04:13 AM
The Wick He looks like his uncle.
9th September 2007 04:44 AM
thejuf
quote:
fireontheplatter wrote:
i don't think he looks like his dad all that much.

I have seen and heard James on BBC London News. He may not look like his Dad, but his voice is so very much like his Dad's!!
9th September 2007 08:37 AM
Riffhard If you guys don't think that this looks like Mick you're nuts!

That photo looks like something that Gered Mankowiz could have taken of an early Mick Jagger, albeit with goofy glasses and robe.

Riffy
9th September 2007 08:50 AM
~Cocaine Eyes~ Oh dear, what a let down. I see no likeness to MJ at all.
9th September 2007 09:36 AM
StonesChick
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
If you guys don't think that this looks like Mick you're nuts!

Riffy

I agree. I think he looks just like him, but with Jerry's nose. He has Mick's eyes. I saw a picture of him with his hair longer and he could have passed for Mick.
10th September 2007 02:13 PM
Saint Sway Thanks for posting pics of your latest "Tent Press Conference" Voodoo!!!!

quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

10th September 2007 02:49 PM
Mel Belli He's really taking a risk, skipping college. He might end up on skid row.
10th September 2007 05:59 PM
Bitch
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Thanks for making your point. But, some people can look sexy wearing anything, like MICK! I bet if he wore those pajamas MICK WOULD LOOK HOT in them! He would probably even look cute wearing the hat! Sorry but I dont see that in James. Has anyone reported how his acting is?
10th September 2007 06:00 PM
Bitch
quote:
gypsy wrote:

He bothered because he was making a point - so what's YOUR point?
10th September 2007 06:11 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Bitch wrote:

Thanks for making your point. But, some people can look sexy wearing anything, like MICK! I bet if he wore those pajamas MICK WOULD LOOK HOT in them!

mick in pj's and robe for Bitch

Happy Birthday girl!!!!

10th September 2007 06:18 PM
Bitch
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

mick in pj's and robe for Bitch

Happy Birthday girl!!!!

Thanks! Yep, MICK looks sexy in pajamas and a robe! COOL!

10th September 2007 06:50 PM
gypsy
quote:
Bitch wrote:

He bothered because he was making a point - so what's YOUR point?

You just proved it. Thanks!
10th September 2007 07:49 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Thanks for posting pics of your latest "Tent Press Conference" Voodoo!!!!

Hey!! We have class!
11th September 2007 07:45 AM
Factory Girl
quote:
Mel Belli wrote:
He's really taking a risk, skipping college. He might end up on skid row.

He should go to London School of Economics.
11th September 2007 01:01 PM
texile i think he looks like mick - circa-london school of economics.....
the young, conservative mick.
11th September 2007 04:24 PM
glencar He looks like a cross between MJ & Peter Sellers.
11th September 2007 08:00 PM
texile
quote:
glencar wrote:
He looks like a cross between MJ & Peter Sellers.

ha - perfect.
11th September 2007 08:18 PM
gorda From the side, his profile, looks exactly like Micky!

He's gorgeous!

If his show comes to San Francisco, I will definitely go see it! It looks like it's hilarious!
11th September 2007 08:26 PM
gorda
quote:
Bitch wrote:

Thanks! Yep, MICK looks sexy in pajamas and a robe! COOL!

James is very handsome, but you have got to admitt that Mick has got much more sex appeal.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)